Can you order Bellator 180 on Roku?

You can order it on youtube. Doesn't Roku play youtube? (I dont have a roku)

Do you know if I have to wait until the event starts to order it? I have the YT app on xbox, says there's a countdown for the ppv live stream at 8cst. Can't see how I pay. Thanks

Do you know if I have to wait until the event starts to order it? I have the YT app on xbox, says there's a countdown for the ppv live stream at 8cst. Can't see how I pay. Thanks
I ordered it on www.youtube.com with my computer and now my xbox has access to it and says purchased but just has a countdown clock

I ordered it on www.youtube.com with my computer and now my xbox has access to it and says purchased but just has a countdown clock

For me it just says "this video requires payment to watch" but it gives me no options to pay. Wtf? I'm on iPad so maybe that's why but still

I tried the website and the YouTube app. Both say the same thing. Is there another app I need to use?

Was the link I went to on the website while logged in and there was a little blue button under it to order. Lets you choose credit card or paypal.

maybe who ever orders it put it on this page, just a thought

Back