Can you not do this please?

Dn093

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I just made an account to post this because this is so fucking annoying.

So I've been using this site for a while now to check fighter records and what not, because the site itself is pretty handy. But recently the webpages have become slow to load and are RIDDLED with ads.

I went to check a fighter a few minutes ago and this shit appeared
G3MryKO.png

Yeah having auto-playing ads that cover up your entire page, then when you click the 'x' it decides to cover the entire page again. Yeah that will definitely want me to keep coming to your website.

sorry, but seeing that obnoxious ad made me laugh.

adblock bruh, get it.

I just made an account to post this because this is so fucking annoying.

So I've been using this site for a while now to check fighter records and what not, because the site itself is pretty handy. But recently the webpages have become slow to load and are RIDDLED with ads.

I went to check a fighter a few minutes ago and this shit appeared
G3MryKO.png

Yeah having auto-playing ads that cover up your entire page, then when you click the 'x' it decides to cover the entire page again. Yeah that will definitely want me to keep coming to your website.
LMAO I so feel you man.

Just to let you know, ad block doesn't always work on this site because it's riddled with malware.
Stuffed to the rafters with scripts.
I've spoken with a administrator who told me they do all the site work themselves, so it doesn't sound like it will improve too soon

Back