And needs to be 65kg

Is this dangerous?

My son has low body fat
Can he lose 4/5kg in a week
For an upcoming fight?

He's 70kg standing
And needs to be 65kg

Is this dangerous?
If he is weighing in the day before, this is not a difficult task. Lots of safe water cutting/gut cutting information out there.

10lb sucks day of weigh ins but night B4 isn't to bad as long as you don't try to drive very far after you do it. Start with cleaning out your guts then I prefer hot Epson salt baths 15 minute shots instead of shadow boxing in a sauna suit in the sauna. Rehydration is the key. Iv is perfered but I always did it the old fashioned way, Pedialyte and water. But if he's already been dehydrating himself a few days 10lb can be rough

My son has low body fat
Can he lose 4/5kg in a week
For an upcoming fight?

He's 70kg standing
And needs to be 65kg

Is this dangerous?
Yes. And Yes.
Dangers are all relative to specific circumstances and variables though.

IMO Not particularly great for anyone, particularly someone not finished growing and developing. Hope this kid ain't too young.

No. You can cut water weight though
So yes? ;)

Yes. And Yes.

IMO Not particularly great for anyone, particularly someone not finished growing and developing. Hope this kid ain't too young.

So yes? ;)
He's 20

10lb sucks day of weigh ins but night B4 isn't to bad as long as you don't try to drive very far after you do it. Start with cleaning out your guts then I prefer hot Epson salt baths 15 minute shots instead of shadow boxing in a sauna suit in the sauna. Rehydration is the key. Iv is perfered but I always did it the old fashioned way, Pedialyte and water. But if he's already been dehydrating himself a few days 10lb can be rough
What do you mean dehydration before hand?

Yes. And Yes.

So yes? ;)
That’s a fair bit of weight so not to be undertaken by a newbie in my opinion but yes it’s possible

What do you mean dehydration before hand?
I'm older and don't know how many people use this method still. But they start at the beginning of the week drinking water and wearing a sauna suit and slowly back off the water intake for a few days till your bone dry on weigh in. If he's using this method 10 lb ain't gonna happen easy at all in a day

jVJiOL.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back