Can you bring in your own booze at UFC events?

Only if it's Proper Twelve

image.jpg

if I were you I'd stick to the sober life. braincells already seem to be in short supply.
<{CMPALM}>

If you could bring your own booze to UFC events, every event in the south would be a massacre.

I mean shit, put TJ Dillashaw into a UFC crowd and even he acts a fool
R9OR.gif

You cant bring booze to any live show/event LOL WTF DAWG {<huh}

It's pretty ez to sneak booze into large venue. I used to be a student photographer back in college and thought about getting one of these thermos "lenses" to bring in full of whiskey:
KGrHqFHJEQFIHVOOH99BSKZh4eRCQ60_3.jpg

But then I realized security barely checks photographers to begin with... I'd open my bag and they'd see lenses and cameras and just let me through. So instead I just put a regular flask in my harness I would wear with lenses and flash cards and stuff in it -- they never check it.

The stadium seats around 100k so it's not like they were lax on security.

Most of the kids in the student section just used flexiflasks or something similar.

They won’t even let fighters have sponsors, and you think they’ll let you bring in your own booze??????! Yeah, right.

They let a Sherdog nerd walk into the cage after the fight.

I'm sure you could take some booze in if you really wanted.

It's pretty ez to sneak booze into large venue. I used to be a student photographer back in college and thought about getting one of these thermos "lenses" to bring in full of whiskey:
KGrHqFHJEQFIHVOOH99BSKZh4eRCQ60_3.jpg

But then I realized security barely checks photographers to begin with... I'd open my bag and they'd see lenses and cameras and just let me through. So instead I just put a regular flask in my harness I would wear with lenses and flash cards and stuff in it -- they never check it.

The stadium seats around 100k so it's not like they were lax on security.

Most of the kids in the student section just used flexiflasks or something similar.
Except they don’t let you bring ”professional” cameras inside the venue for UFC events. Unless you have a media pass or similar. I’ve seen people try to bring a camera+lens combos inside and they were told to lose the camera before they could step inside.

You have to buy your alcohol, pot, coke, and heroin from the vendors. Duh.

Sounds like TS has never been to any kind of sporting event or concert lol

You can't even bring water mate

Except they don’t let you bring ”professional” cameras inside the venue for UFC events. Unless you have a media pass or similar. I’ve seen people try to bring a camera+lens combos inside and they were told to lose the camera before they could step inside.
That's pretty typical of any event.
I was just using that as an example of the fact that there are a myriad of ways to get alcohol in. I wasn't suggesting he goes out and spend $20k on camera gear and get a press credential lol.
Go with the flexiflask and just conceal a flask descreetly and he'll be fine.

Back