Can you be too strong ?

This reminds me of my first serious relationship gf..
After about a year being together I accidentally injured her while wrestling on the bed. It wasn’t dirty or anything. We were just playin around before getting up in the morning and I bent her leg the wrong way too far back. She ended up having to go to rehab for the next few months and walking on crutches with cast. She didn’t break up with me til a couple years later so I know she at least still loved me at the time.
But the situation still had consequences. She basically told me I was getting too strong and she asked me to stop working out. I was kind of a bitch back then so I did what she asked and i put up my weights for the rest of our relationship.
After she broke up with me later on I started working out again and have never stopped. I’m still pissed at myself for stopping working out for her.
Wow what a bitch

1. No.

2. Joe is a solid dude and I’m glad he went viral with that video.

He's a monster. One of the strongest dudes that no one has ever heard of. Pretty smart and affable guy, too. One of the few people whose posts and advice I'll actually read.

No way. And that video that Joe posted was because of a shitty bar, not because he's "too strong" (even though he's a strong mfer).

It looks like one of those Chinese bars you get with the discount 300lbs sets.

This reminds me of my first serious relationship gf..
After about a year being together I accidentally injured her while wrestling on the bed. It wasn’t dirty or anything. We were just playin around before getting up in the morning and I bent her leg the wrong way too far back. She ended up having to go to rehab for the next few months and walking on crutches with cast. She didn’t break up with me til a couple years later so I know she at least still loved me at the time.
But the situation still had consequences. She basically told me I was getting too strong and she asked me to stop working out. I was kind of a bitch back then so I did what she asked and i put up my weights for the rest of our relationship.
After she broke up with me later on I started working out again and have never stopped. I’m still pissed at myself for stopping working out for her.
5fdf19b10cdff4dd0db50ab7d57459ce1991d188d6d9e3c16c99b545b690ac9b.jpg

Back