Can we talk about Gall calling out sage ?

He didn't say his name directly, he said he wanted to run it back with the guy who beat him. He says it again at the end of this interview

<mma4> Props to Mickey didn't see this interview, Diego Sanchez though..?

Gall knows how to market himself and gets himself favorable match ups with names casuals recognize. If you're mad at that you're just a bit of a hater Lmao.

Mickey Gall is the worst thing to ever happen to MMA
you mean the best.
giphy.gif

It would be a good fight. It would be one of the best ways that Sage has to show us how good his ground game has become.

He should call out....hmm...I can’t think of anyone appropriate either.

gall is making quite a career out of fighting nobodies with big names.

I thought that was really strange.

Why Northcutt?? You made him tap out bro. Maybe people are telling him it was a fluke or something?

Him calling out Sage confused the fuck out of me. I was sure he beat Sage already, but calling for a rematch had me wondering lol.

tumblr_oc7o62kZjB1qhfh4lo1_540.gif

Rickey Gall’s biggest win. Let’s be honest, he sucks, lol. No way he’s ever breaking into the top 10 with his skills, he probably has some of the worst boxing/kick boxing in the whole division.
Lol this reminds me of fight club. The business man who has never been in a fight in his life but still loving it.

tumblr_oc7o62kZjB1qhfh4lo1_540.gif

Rickey Gall’s biggest win. Let’s be honest, he sucks, lol. No way he’s ever breaking into the top 10 with his skills, he probably has some of the worst boxing/kick boxing in the whole division.
mickey call sucks? he beat some decent guys.. what does that say about them? he has very good top bjj and so so striking. he has what it takes to develop

Gall is jerking the curtain -- while Sage is co-main eventing.

Gall's victory didn't change anything as far as rankings or standings go. He still has a lot to win from beating Sage again. It's easy money and easy recognition. Why fight a killer when the gains are so tiny in comparison to fighting Sage? The UFC brass only cares about how marketable he is anyways.

Back