Can we talk about Gall calling out sage ?

I like watching Mickey Gall fight, but his callouts are the worst. After beating Sage, the dude called out Dan Hardy who hasn't fought since 2012 or something. He also called out Diego fucking Sanchez. It's pretty obvious he just wants to fight big names that are either past their prime or not any good. But shit, I guess I shouldn't expect more from a guy that made his name fighting CM Punk.

Mickey Gall is well respected considering his trash record (young enough so not really his fault), I would say George Sullivan was past it but I am not even sure he ever had it, his UFC record was never great. Sage is his best win by far and had a few decent wins since then, is an okay fight BUT not the smartest for Gall. A win does little for him and a loss would be tragic at this stage, his first win would be put down to fighting an inexperienced younger Sage.

I would have liked to see him call out someone like Jake Matthews.

Gall vs Sage vs Barbarena main event. Winner gets to be on the UFC Firefighter calendar.

He did that on the octagon interview? lol, i saw a video of him backstage calling Diego too i believe, such bad callouts.

Calling out all the people I beat before...? Would have had more respect if he called out Rude Boy to run it back again...

MIckey Gall did a great job calling out Sage after beating CM Punk, but every other call out he’s done makes no sense. I am glad he is trying to make something out of his career, good on him.

Didn't he call out the last guy who beat him first?

Either way.

Sage by KO

Mickey "Low-Hanging Fruit Hunter" Gall

wel hopefully the mentally disabled guy won’t be fooled again to make stupid call outs.

He's enjoying cashing easy cheques I can't blame him

It made no sense though

He did? I must have missed it did he whisper it..?

He didn't say his name directly, he said he wanted to run it back with the guy who beat him. He says it again at the end of this interview

Gall was called up into the UFC too early with just 2 professional fights to book someone inexperienced for the pro wrestling dork.

He's got a total of 6 professional fights in his career, the dude is very green. He's wise to want to take this thing slowly and improve before he wades into deeper water.

Didn't he just lose to Randy Brown? He should stick to fighting over the hill journeymen and work on his hands, his striking is still pretty stiff.

Back