Can we stop pretending Robbie Lawler is a killer?

He's surely fallen off from a couple years ago. Age and USADA have left him a lower portion of the top 10 fighter rather than a threat to the belt. He was much more dangerous in his prime obviously. He just doesn't seem to have that spectacular power anymore and he always did have holes in his process.

he's a cinderella story, 28-12, no real consistent success, 3-5 in strikeforce before he's back in the ufc then to do what he did... it was great mma but yeah I'd agree he was never a "killer" or the elite front runner of the division or anything like that

Agreed he always goes to decision he is not his old self.

A killer does it always go to a fucking decision getting his face smashed in. Dude will have brain damage for por fight iq

he's a cinderella story, 28-12, no real consistent success, 3-5 in strikeforce before he's back in the ufc then to do what he did... it was great mma but yeah I'd agree he was never a "killer" or the elite front runner of the division or anything like that

UFC and his huggers talk of him line one.

Hendo is similar but Hendo at least KO people and not always go on decision in later half his career.

The guy arguably lost a close decision to Cerrone and then got absolutely manhandled by Dos Anjos.

He's not the beast shertards think he is.

Crumbles under pressure!
Another keyboard warrior know it all.......Robbie Lawler is aging....He has probably reached his limit...but he is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time....he has fought for almost every MMA organization out there and held belts in most of them...so shut the hell up...your ignorance and low fight IQ are painfully evident....he was fighting professionally as a teenager....in fact why don't you arrange a meeting and tell him face to face your feelings...instead of bashing him from your PC that your mom bought you, while u continue to live in her basement (rent free of course).....

It seems obvious you have not followed MMA very long .....................................at all

The guy arguably lost a close decision to Cerrone and then got absolutely manhandled by Dos Anjos.

Crumbles under pressure!

No pretending he is a KILLER

Crumbles under pressure!

So he under-performs a couple times and his history of violence is forgotten. GTFOH.

I think you forgot about the Rory and Condit fights. He was down to Rory and would have lost the title had he not brutally finished him in the fifth and if he doesn't come out guns blazing against Condit in the fifth, he loses that fight too. He's one of the toughest guys in UFC history and his second run in the UFC is one of the most impressive ever. Koscheck, Hendricks, Brown, Rory and Condit. How does that not make him a killer?

Crumbles under pressure!

As usual here, if someone wins a fight there's a multitude of sherdoggers posting about the next big thing & if someone loses they post about how he never was.
You're just a hater & clearly uninformed. Ignoring this account so I no longer have to see your trash.
<DisgustingHHH>

200.webp

Crumbles under pressure!
Well, the guy's been fighting since you were swimming in your daddy's balls, so have you ever considered that he's just getting old and battle worn?

Agreed he always goes to decision he is not his old self.

A killer does it always go to a fucking decision getting his face smashed in. Dude will have brain damage for por fight iq
Reading your post, I assume that you already have brain damage.

Another keyboard warrior know it all.......Robbie Lawler is aging....He has probably reached his limit...but he is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time....he has fought for almost every MMA organization out there and held belts in most of them...so shut the hell up...your ignorance and low fight IQ are painfully evident....he was fighting professionally as a teenager....in fact why don't you arrange a meeting and tell him face to face your feelings...instead of bashing him from your PC that your mom bought you, while u continue to live in her basement (rent free of course).....

You are clearly stupid and delusional if you believe that "he's one of the greatest of all time".

Plain dumb statement.

P.S. And no.. I don't live in a basement. (*We don't have a lot if any basements here)

You are clearly stupid and delusional if you believe that "he's one of the greatest of all time".

Plain dumb statement.

P.S. And no.. I don't live in a basement. (*We don't have a lot if any basements here)
ok NO basement.....so you're in the attic and mom DID buy YOU that PC right?

Dumb ass troll thread.

Back