Can we just merge LHW and HW?

Don't merge them. The UFC Brass needs to get out there and find some more good prospects. Heavyweight division needs an infusion of cash and talent.

Truth is I really don't even want to read your reasoning behind this thought, I'm sure you had some good ideas and sh!t, but NO....

NOLm_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

qO10_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

OWyL_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Why so Jones can rematch Gus and DC 3 more times?

Volkan more then likely gets slaughtered.

Rumble gets choked out in like 2 minutes.

Don't be so quick to count out Volkan. I think that dude's gonna surprise some people. ;)

Heavyweight 265
Super Heavyweight 365
Nuclearweight 465
Super Nuclearweight 465+

Sh!!!!t man, wouldn't that require some sort of safety suit to even watch a live event..? Two guys @SNW with a KO WIN,Cover your eyez...

QkGKQGL.gif

Don't be so quick to count out Volkan. I think that dude's gonna surprise some people. ;)
His No Time gimmick is a bit idiotic, but the kid is legit.

How he killed Manuwa was awesome.

Divisions to add
Cruiserweight 225
Junior Heavyweight 245
Super Heavyweight 265+

Pretty sure the ABC just sanctioned a Cruiserweight division at 225 pounds so could be on the cards.

Why???? Why?????????????????????

(That's what this man would say)

JON.jpg

Have 1 UFC champ. Everybody can come for the crown. Stipe vs Garbrandt. Jon Jones vs Mighty Mouse. You would watch admit it. Ain't no weight classes in the Jungle baby.

Sh!!!!t man, wouldn't that require some sort of safety suit to even watch a live event..? Two guys @SNW with a KO WIN,Cover your eyez...

QkGKQGL.gif
Just imagine how glorious it'd be to watch athletic 500lb men fight each other. Just don't ask me where to find such men.

Just imagine how glorious it'd be to watch athletic 500lb men fight each other. Just don't ask me where to find such men.

Feelz like a sci-fi movie to me at those weights...

Have 1 UFC champ. Everybody can come for the crown. Stipe vs Garbrandt. Jon Jones vs Mighty Mouse. You would watch admit it. Ain't no weight classes in the Jungle baby.

Nah, Ronda would rule the UFC

under the right circumstances

Feelz like a sci-fi movie to me at those weights...
It's not too far fetched if there were more super tall fighters and no weight limit. Yao Ming (7'6 NBA player) was in the mid 300s in weight and that was only cuz he was skinny and had no reason to put on weight and strength train. A near 8 foot fighter with some mass could realistically be near 500lbs and not too big for his height.

The light heavyweights would gas out trying to move the heavyweights around

yeah so guys in shape at 215lbs

can fight guys that can walk in the cage at 265lbs in shape

Smart move!!!!

It'd be nice if there was a division for Shogun sized individuals, in between MW and LHW.

But as a fan, there is a primal part of me that wants there to be minimal divisions so each is more stacked and more competitive. Something like:
Lightweight- 170
Middleweight- 200
Heavyweight-200+

This would be great IMO, but would probably play hell with matchmaking and building up fighters. If they could sort something out Pride style where you cared about styles and fighters and not just wins/losses then it could work.

Back