can we have a seperate wmma section?

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 519031

you hear me mods? somewhere inbetween wasteland and mayberry lounge

Nope. Women UFC fights are part of UFC discussions. Get over it.

Just don't click on the WMMA threads.

Why? If you believe no one cares, it should be easy to skip the wmma discussion.

Not until you learn how to spell the word separate.

Why should you get your own personal forum?

you hear me mods? somewhere inbetween wasteland and mayberry lounge

I don't have a problem with that, but by the looks of it you've stirred up the emotions of some of our more fragile SJWs.

Yah... Not before there's a separate subforum for all the threads about the mcfraud.

I don't have a problem with that, but by the looks of it you've stirred up the emotions of some of our more fragile SJWs.

Oh, you don't have a problem with that? Why not? Cuz you dislike wmma like a real man?

When you could actually beat a wmma fighter we can...so no.

Oh, you don't have a problem with that? Why not? Cuz you dislike wmma like a real man?

No, because women's MMA and men's MMA are different. Women don't compete against men and men don't compete against women. I think putting them in different sections would be no different than the WNBA and NBA having different websites.

No, because women's MMA and men's MMA are different. Women don't compete against men and men don't compete against women. I think putting them in different sections would be no different than the WNBA and NBA having different websites.

Wmma and mmma are part of the same organization, in this case UFC. As long as that's the case, it's ridiculous to want a seperate forum for wmma.

Wmma and mmma are part of the same organization, in this case UFC. As long as that's the case, it's ridiculous to want a seperate forum for wmma.

The WNBA is also part of the NBA. That doesn't mean that an NBA forum should include discussion of the WNBA. I don't see anything wrong with having a sub-forum dedicated solely to WMMA. They have their own fighters, weight divisions, and belts.

The WNBA is also part of the NBA. That doesn't mean that an NBA forum should include discussion of the WNBA. I don't see anything wrong with having a sub-forum dedicated solely to WMMA. They have their own fighters, weight divisions, and belts.

Women are part of the main card of UFC ppv.

Just let it go, your argument doesn't make sense, as long as that is the case.

Women are part of the main card of UFC ppv.

Just let it go, your argument doesn't make sense, as long as that is the case.

Sure they are. And the WNBA airs on the same networks as the NBA. It doesn't mean NBA and WNBA should be discussed on the same message board, or that putting the WNBA in a separate forum is wrong or bad.

Just because you don't agree with my argument doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Sure they are. And the WNBA airs on the same networks as the NBA. It doesn't mean NBA and WNBA should be discussed on the same message board, or that putting the WNBA in a separate forum is wrong or bad.

Just because you don't agree with my argument doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense, cause the womens fights are litterally equal to the mens when it comes to UFC. They have headlined. On the same exact ppv card.

Your reasoning consists of: They're women, I don't like womens fights. Let's have a separate forum.

You could just as easily be saying: I don't like the mens 125 division, let's have a seperate forum.

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense, cause the womens fights are litterally equal to the mens when it comes to UFC. They have headlined. On the same exact ppv card.

And the NBA and WNBA could be part of a double header on NBC. It doesn't mean that giving the NBA and WNBA separate discussion forums is wrong or non-sensical.

Your reasoning consists of: They're women, I don't like womens fights. Let's have a separate forum.

And here is, of course, the root of the problem. You aren't arguing against what I've said, you're arguing against what I haven't said. I never once said I don't like watching women fight.

What I said was that WMMA has their own fighters, own divisions, and own belts, and that I wouldn't mind if they had a separate forum for discussion.

You could just as easily be saying: I don't like the mens 125 division, let's have a seperate forum.

Again, I said nothing about "like" or "dislike". Take your SJW goggles off. This isn't a part of your righteous war on evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, straight, white, Chrisitian males. So please leave that nonsense in the dump where it belongs.

As for sub-forums dedicated to different weight classes, again, sure that argument could be made. Why not? I could understand that argument, even if I wouldn't necessarily agree with it.

Back