Can we get Pettis vs Dan Hooker please?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both guys need a fight. Pettis coming off a HUGE win over Chiesa. Hooker is on a 4 fight in streak but needs a big name to be in title contention. This fight could headline a fight night. Just Bleed Gods would approve.

If we're talking about 229 or 230, I'd prefer Kevin Lee vs Dan Hooker.

If we're talking about 229 or 230, I'd prefer Kevin Lee vs Dan Hooker.

Kevin Lee vs David Teymur would be nice

you can flip flop the opponents

Teymur Vs Pettis, Hooker vs Pettis
Lee vs Teymur , Lee vs Hooker

good thing I explained that in detail lol

Kevin Lee vs David Teymur would be nice

you can flip flop the opponents

Teymur Vs Pettis, Hooker vs Pettis
Lee vs Teymur , Lee vs Hooker

good thing I explained that in detail lol

Goddamn I love 155.

So many great match ups. Pull names out of a hat and you are garaunteed awesome fights.

Pettis wolnt take on a guy barely in the top 15. Dan's 1-2 fights away from this.

Lose/Lose for Pettis. No reason for him to take that fight (other than if he's strapped financially)

I can't get behind a guy with the last name Hooker. I don't know it just bothers me. Sometimes the last name is all it takes for me to root against a guy.

Book It! I never thought of this match up but i like it.

lol at " HUGE win over chiesa ", chiesa also fought like an absolute fuckin idiot.

and yes please, because hooker would kill pettis.

I can't get behind a guy with the last name Hooker. I don't know it just bothers me. Sometimes the last name is all it takes for me to root against a guy.
do hookers laugh at you when you cum early or something?

but nah i used to hate hooker because he killed hioki and pearson, i like the dude now and acknowledge he's a top 10 talent, or at least he looks it atm.

do hookers laugh at you when you cum early or something?

I never fucked a hooker but I'd probably not like her either if she laughed at me for that. No just names. McCorkles another one.Theres been a few.

But he's Dan "the HangMan" Hooker.
Sounds almost as badass as his fights.

Back