Can we get a stacked card in Brazil like old times?

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
WME has neglected Brazil and put on weak ass cards for them, they have the perfect opportunity to put on a great card for Brazil
Tj vs Moraes
Cruz vs Assuncao
Aldo vs Alvarez
Mendes vs Moicano
Lineker vs Garbrandt
Brazil used to have stacked cards with the best Brazilian fighter top to bottom. I think this would be a very fun main card for January.

The brazzo fans take what they can get and love it.

TJ Dillashaw x Moraes
Paulo Costa x Romero
Aldo x Gaethje
Cruz x Assuncao
Lineker x Garbrandt

<PlusJuan>

With the amount of events the UFC does, there are really no more stacked cards besides the few big PPVs such as MSG, fight week, and end of year. I honestly doubt they're going to stack an international card anymore.

With the amount of events the UFC does, there are really no more stacked cards besides the few big PPVs such as MSG, fight week, and end of year. I honestly doubt they're going to stack an international card anymore.
It's such a shame though, the ufc used to pay it's dues back to brazil with stacked cards. It used to create such an exciting vibe watching 5-6 high level competitive fights. This card is also very doable and would add lots of hype to the bw division.

All those fight sound great but mostly manlets lol

You could have excluded “in Brazil” and it would still be a valid question.

Every fight in the OP is absolute gold but I must say Aldo vs Alvarez yes please JBG

I think they just want to stack the matchups so there's brazillian violence over jobbers. Why give Brazil competitive fights?

OOOOOMPALEEEEEE

Brazil needs a reboot they were on top and have been lackluster in the past few years , seems like they are coming back with andrade,Costa, Moicano, Assuncao,Santos, " Bethe" though i hope they get it together i like all fighters that are exciting and brazilians usually bring it

Back