Can we all agree on Khabib being the...

DC23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
...best fighter currently in the UFC?

I fully expect Khabib to return after his religious celebrations and dominate Tony Ferguson and then that little man-child Kevin Lee.

I only say current purely because Conor, imvho, is no longer a UFC fighter. After his cheque against Floyd he has no reason to return.

Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov is an undefeated Russian mixed martial artist of Avar heritage. He is a two time Combat Sambo World Champion, a wrestler and a judo black belt who currently fights in the UFC.

He's currently 24-0.

Jon Jones, but yes Khabib is definitely one of the top talents.

Better than Conor imo..

I think we can all agree you are the most transparent troll on Sherdog currently.

Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov is an undefeated Russian mixed martial artist of Avar heritage. He is a two time Combat Sambo World Champion, a wrestler and a judo black belt who currently fights in the UFC.

He's currently 24-0.
Wouldnt be undefeated and have all this hype if he actually fought

He isn't active enough IMO to call him the best, but he is really good.

So thinking Fedor is meh and Khabib is GOAT is trolling?

Interesting.

He's currently 24-0.

Wow you took that very seriously. Khabib is VERY good, but I look forward to seeing him challenged against anyone who actually defends takedowns and has striking. His best wins, RDA and Johnson, he easily got takedowns. What happens when a legit contender STOPS his takedowns and forces him to bang, bro?

Wow you took that very seriously. Khabib is VERY good, but I look forward to seeing him challenged against anyone who actually defends takedowns and has striking. His best wins, RDA and Johnson, he easily got takedowns. What happens when a legit contender STOPS his takedowns and forces him to bang, bro?

I think Khabib beats them comfortably. I don't see who beats him. Even Conor.

Age will beat him. That's it.

mcg1.png

I think Khabib beats them comfortably. I don't see who beats him. Even Conor.

Age will beat him. That's it.

Age OR culmination of injuries. Whichever comes first.

Back