Can we all accept now the fact that

30% Usman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Armenian Assassin is the best middleweight in the world and the best fighter outside the ufc
usa_today_10852896.0.jpg

WAR MOOSE

Hard to say, outside of Weidman he didn't face the current/last two years best at MW in the UFC.

No doubt he is top 5 or 3.

People need to stop referencing pre usada jacare .Gegard fights the same jacare that Whitaker and Kelvin fought then it'd be Mousasi 2-0 vs Renaldo instead of 1-1.
Wake up and smell the napalm.
I agree with t.s .
He fought monocular- vs shlemenko and still gutted out win. Not many elite would have talent and insides to do that and it's embarrassing that most don't realize it.
Doesn't matter now

People need to stop referencing pre usada jacare .Gegard fights the same jacare that Whitaker and Kelvin fought then it'd be Mousasi 2-0 vs Renaldo instead of 1-1.
Wake up and smell the napalm.
I agree with t.s .
He fought monocular- vs shlemenko and still gutted out win. Not many elite would have talent and insides to do that and it's embarrassing that most don't realize it.
Doesn't matter now
He was monocular because Storm punched the shit of his face and MADE him monocular, what a stupid argument for fucks sake..

Jacare never tested positive, your pathetic opinion about where he was or not using stuff is irrelevant.

He was monocular because Storm punched the shit of his face and MADE him monocular, what a stupid argument for fucks sake..

Jacare never tested positive, your pathetic opinion about where he was or not using stuff is irrelevant.
" punched the shit of his face"
What fight did you watch ?
It was one punch (yes- to Shlemenko s credit which I've always stated) but Gegard still won a fight with no depth perception whatsoever.

Do me a favor and just do a LITTLE RESEARCH of jacare before the Boetsch fight ( like the line adjustment and comments by other fighters on the body mass he lost going into fight)
I don't make a habit of crazy claims and if Souza wasn't a personal friend of Gegard, Mousasi would of articulated the situation a whole lot different than what he did after fight (look into that too - educate yourself, it's a great thing.I don't mean that in a rude manner ,either)

" punched the shit of his face"
What fight did you watch ?
It was one punch (yes- to Shlemenko s credit which I've always stated) but Gegard still won a fight with no depth perception whatsoever.

Do me a favor and just do a LITTLE RESEARCH of jacare before the Boetsch fight ( like the line adjustment and comments by other fighters on the body mass he lost going into fight)
I don't make a habit of crazy claims and if Souza wasn't a personal friend of Gegard, Mousasi would of articulated the situation a whole lot different than what he did after fight (look into that too - educate yourself, it's a great thing.I don't mean that in a rude manner ,either)
Lol Storm definitely took R2 and R3 in my book, Mousasi was totally outstruck on the feet and couldn't do anything relevant on the ground.
Anyway, who won the fight is not my point, fact is that Mousasi fought with a "monocular" because of his shit defense, stop discrediting other fighters to make Mousasi look better, fanboyzism can be really ridiculous, huh?

Do me a favor and DO NOT ACCUSE PRO FIGHTERS without solid proofs, fucking moron. Jacare is 38 years old, he is aging and therefore is looking smaller, it happens to EVERYONE who's been in the game for long.

Lol Storm definitely took R2 and R3 in my book, Mousasi was totally outstruck on the feet and couldn't do anything relevant on the ground.
Anyway, who won the fight is not my point, fact is that Mousasi fought with a "monocular" because of his shit defense, stop discrediting other fighters to make Mousasi look better, fanboyzism can be really ridiculous, huh?

Do me a favor and DO NOT ACCUSE PRO FIGHTERS without solid proofs, fucking moron. Jacare is 38 years old, he is aging and therefore is looking smaller, it happens to EVERYONE who's been in the game for long.
Dude- stop calling me names.you don't want to get into that game with me (you'll lose and something I don't want to do. I'm sick of owning you unintelligent doggers)
Go watch round 2 of fight again and if you still feel ,honestly, that shlemenko won then I don't know what to say.
It doesn't matter now cause Mousasi just wrecked a guy in a few minutes that would wreck shlemenko -game over. People (for the most part) don't want to see a 2 eyed Mousasi dominate shlemenko (lol- he's still be a 5,6-1 favorite Just to validate)

As far as Souza is concerned it's more about common f $%ken- sense than proof.....obviously something you lack.
Oh no - I'm wrong, just because you were not " officially " " caught" - he's of a clean nature ( like I said look into it - I don't have to prove or explain shit for I already have in so many posts prior so I'm done doing that to layman s like yourself)

Go watch round 2 of fight again and if you still feel ,honestly, that shlemenko won then I don't know what to say.
i stand by my live reaction to the fight

It doesn't matter now cause Mousasi just wrecked a guy in a few minutes that would wreck shlemenko -game over.
Based on what? I would go with Storm over Carvalho all day.

i stand by my live reaction to the fight

Based on what? I would go with Storm over Carvalho all day.

Lol on both counts- I feel bad for you.
I have shlemenko actually outstriking Mousasi 11-10 in that round before getting dragged down for final 2 minutes or so and getting belted upside face and head.
Easy - Mousasi 28-27.
Thank you for reminder

Don't forget that Shlemenko is a world class MW in his own right, having a close fight with him is not shameful. Also it would sure be easier for Moose if not for the broken orbital.
Moose is obviously an elite fighter. I don't think he is the very best MW in the world, but easily top 3 or 5, yes. I hope he gets a good UFC contract after his bellator one ends.

Lol on both counts- I feel bad for you.
I have shlemenko actually outstriking Mousasi 11-10 in that round before getting dragged down for final 2 minutes or so and getting belted upside face and head.
Easy - Mousasi 28-27.
Thank you for reminder
lol at 28-27, wtf is that scoring? do you even know how it works? someone MUST receive a 10, moron

The Best middleweight in the world ? The fact that he left the UFC with 3 loses and 0 Top wins seems to be totally ignored by his fans..

When was the last time that Gegard was a large underdog and won the fight?

I honestly cannot remember..it was certainly not in the UFC..he did lose to a huge underdog in Uriah Hall, however...

He was a huge favourite vs Shlemenko and Shlemenko schooled his ass....He was a huge favourite vs Carvahlo and won the fight...no big deal.

I agree with the comments that Jacare was on something when they fought...but he still has loses to Uriah and Machida..fighters that he should have not lost to...

Now he's angling for a fight with a Welterweight...What's with this guy? What's the deal with his fans ?

As for the best fighter outside of the UFC..Horiguchi has a much bigger claim..but not that I really care...

The best MW in the world ? There is a reason he left the UFC with 3 loses and 0 top wins just at the moment when he could have started to make real noise about getting a title shot..Open weight Mercenary Mousasi is long gone, welcome to the era of hiding behind his desk stingy accountant Mousasi..taking fights with Welterweights..what a joke

Lmao Whittaker beats Mousasi with ease.

Still find his fan boys the biggest laugh came over from strike force and was going to be goat.

Got handled by Machida, Jacare and hall.

People need to stop referencing pre usada jacare .Gegard fights the same jacare that Whitaker and Kelvin fought then it'd be Mousasi 2-0 vs Renaldo instead of 1-1

Wouldn't there have been more drug testing in their rematch, then the time Souza lost?

Back