Can UFC cut Elias Theodorou already?

elias-theodorou-talks-about-becoming-the-first-mma-fighter-sponsored-by-pert-plus.jpg

Fucking breathtaking.

But anyway just match him up with an ultra aggressive opponent. I have been campaigning for the Borrachinha fight because it makes perfect sense ranking wise, and also because it's the most sex you could ever pack into one cage.

He should be cut just for being a long haired sissy. Sissies aren't welcome in MMA, this a man's sport.

He's really good at adapting his game.
He stands with grapplers and grapples with strikers. With that said I want to see him face adversity.

dont know who that guy is but if u find a fighter boring just dont watch his fights.

He keeps winning so not.

Deal with it

FdjeHr.gif

Edit: but yeah the guy is fuckin boring, I just wanna plug my gif everywhere

Although his fights haven't been too exciting (I'm being kind - he's a fellow Torontonian) , his fight with Kelly was fairly entertaining I thought. Dan pushed the action, so there was some.

Unless you happen to be :

Jon Fitch
Yushin Okami
Ryan Bader
Phil Davis

Phil Davis and Bader took better deals at Bellator.

Okami and Fitch fought for the UFC for years and Okami was just recently signed again.

Phil Davis and Bader took better deals at Bellator.

Okami and Fitch fought for the UFC for years and Okami was just recently signed again.

And your point? You do know the UFC has the right to match any competing offer right?

They let these 4 guys go for a reason

Worst strikes I've ever seen in a fight - how did he score that decision

He is an embarrassment to Canada <DisgustingHHH>

Fucking breathtaking.

But anyway just match him up with an ultra aggressive opponent. I have been campaigning for the Borrachinha fight because it makes perfect sense ranking wise, and also because it's the most sex you could ever pack into one cage.

Lmao

Singlehandedly tops the list of most boring and uninteresting fighters in history.

Apart from the 3x he managed this year he rarely ever fights (1x in 2016, 2x in 2015) when he does it's usually someone old and slow, even then he rarely ever gets a finish or even that close.

His last 5 fights have all gone to decisions - 2 of these losses to the only decent guys he's fought Brad Tavares and Thiago Santos.

A decision over Sam Alvey which was the worst fight I've ever seen professionally. And went to a decision against a 40 year old Dan Kelly who literally has the nickname "Dad bod"

I know where you coming from man but in his defense instead of being latcher he's starting to use some distance point fighting before trying to latch on to you. I need to support local workers

What up with this Tarzan/Fabio/Metro-sexual/Romance novel BS look he trying to pull-off? He look like he should be working at Home Depot not fighting.

He wins, he's good looking, he's Canadian. He ain't going anywhere.

Except...to the top! (Just kidding.)

And your point? You do know the UFC has the right to match any competing offer right?

They let these 4 guys go for a reason

Why did they let Mousasi go then?

Don't debate with people way smarter than you.

He just hops around spamming no power body kicks that barely ever connect because he's always trying to stay out of range of his opponent. Not to pick them apart though, just to touch them to win points and avoid the fight. Very frustrating to watch. I can't remember if he's a good grappler or not because I've forgotten most of his fights except for the one where he was in mount and shouted "HEY MOM" at the camera in his annoying whiney voice.

Why did they let Mousasi go then?

Don't debate with people way smarter than you.

Fortunately by your comments you are not one of them...

You should know the answer why they let him go genius.

He wanted more money than they believed he was worth. I expect because he is not a draw and if his performance in his fight in Bellator is any indication, he never would have won a belt in the ufc.

Fortunately by your comments you are not one of them...

You should know the answer why they let him go genius.

He wanted more money than they believed he was worth. I expect because he is not a draw and if his performance in his fight in Bellator is any indication, he never would have won a belt in the ufc.

Mousasi would have beaten Bisping EASILY and i already do know the answer as the question was a test for noobs like you. I'll always and forever know more than you.

Mousasi would have beaten Bisping EASILY and i already do know the answer as the question was a test for noobs like you. I'll always and forever know more than you.

Nice and comfy in your mother's basement?

Luckily for people like you that the internet exists, gives you a safe haven to act like a tough guy asshole without reprecussions...

You have my pity mate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back