Can this be a new trend of sabotage, like roofies but for fighters.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Oh hey A hole, want some easily accessible dhea sprinkled on your I'm N Out burger? You'll be out 2 years punk. I've read a few books on corporate espionage and sabotage. I wouldn't take this out of the realm of possibility. You'll have to live life like some 3rd world dictator testing all the food and drink you're being given. Or just eat what you cook, can't trust going out and eating in public. Which would suck big time. Jones' camp is suggesting sabotage.

I find it s lot less believable than a perennial fuck up fucking up again.

Seems to work fine for many other fighters like MM.

i heard suge knight gave eazy e aids with a dirty needle on the low.

I have to admit that I did sprinkle some trenbuterol into his coke.

Who would want to sabotage this fight from happening? DC surely would not because if that test came back before the fight he would be out a million dollar payday. TS, your an idiot if you believe JJ and his camp with this sabotage bullshit.

Who would want to sabotage this fight from happening? DC surely would not because if that test came back before the fight he would be out a million dollar payday. TS, your an idiot if you believe JJ and his camp with this sabotage bullshit.
I didn't say I believed it. I'm saying they believe it. I think Jones is a guilty steroid user. I'm playing devil's advocate. Jones is a multiple time fuck up. This shouldn't even be shocking. But to be sabotaged by a competitor like Bellator or someone with a grudge against Jones. Someone that hates Jones with all of their being. This was times just right. It was timed to make sure the fight went ahead as scheduled. Like an insurance policy for DC. If he loses it will be overturned. Now I dont think that's what happened. But it feasibly COULD happen.

You can actually boil Turinobol and dissolve it in water, slather it on your hand and rub it on someone's skin.

We KNOW Jon loves dem hoes. All you have to do is pay one of these unloyal BITCHES (I HATE them for this!!) to use T-bol sludge in the place of regular lube and Jon's fucked.

Excuse the pun. I mean he's done. Excuse the pun. I mean he's screwed.... ah, fuck it.... AHHHHHH!!

You KNOW what I'm saying!

I didn't say I believed it. I'm saying they believe it. I think Jones is a guilty steroid user. I'm playing devil's advocate. Jones is a multiple time fuck up. This shouldn't even be shocking. But to be sabotaged by a competitor like Bellator or someone with a grudge against Jones. Someone that hates Jones with all of their being. This was times just right. It was timed to make sure the fight went ahead as scheduled. Like an insurance policy for DC. If he loses it will be overturned. Now I dont think that's what happened. But it feasibly COULD happen.
ungug.jpg

Maybe it was that Mexican place he went on embedded 2 !

It's best to go with the simplest explanation, which would obviously be a conspiracy with multiple parts that need to go correctly

You can actually boil Turinobol and dissolve it in water, slather it on your hand and rub it on someone's skin.

We KNOW Jon loves dem hoes. All you have to do is pay one of these unloyal BITCHES (I HATE them for this!!) to use T-bol sludge in the place of regular lube and Jon's fucked.

Excuse the pun. I mean he's done. Excuse the pun. I mean he's screwed.... ah, fuck it.... AHHHHHH!!

You KNOW what I'm saying!

ahh, the 'tainted hooker' excuse. it's been a longtime favorite.

if it was someone like GSP, who knows... but jones? hahahaa

ahh, the 'tainted hooker' excuse. it's been a longtime favorite.

Right? Can rub their whole bodies with it and be like "Ooooh Jonnnnnny" and shit. A man is helpless against such wiles. I ask "would we not all be drug cheats?"

FUCK!

And you're right - it probably WAS one of his longtime favourite hoes who did this.

AAAAAARRRRGHHHHH! I HATE women!

Um, no...... aw fuck..... nothing works......

I'm not sure what's less credible, that theory or the idea that you read a book.

Back