Can the conor haters now apologize

Khabib gets KO’d. He’s only effective when he pushes you to the fence with wild hooks, uppercuts or a jumping knee, then he clinches/goes for TD’s. Away from the fence, he has little to nothing to offer. Those swarms would get him flattened immediately. Most are going to disagree because Khabibs TD’s and ground game is so good, but backing Conor to the fence without getting cracked is something very few have ever been able to do. I don’t see him being able to back Conor to the fence and clinch/TD. I see him trying to push him back and getting countered easily. Tony is a tougher match up because he’s got way more skill overall. He can actually strike. He can get TD’s in the center. He can’t get you in a d’arce very quickly from a standing position, etc. Khabib isn’t shit if he can’t bully his opponent to the fence. Now here comes everybody disagreeing with me because they don’t know anything about Khabib’s style.

Your assessment is wrong

Mendes was a 2 time NCAA D-1 All-American. Alvarez wrestled in high school. Conor has faced one wrestler.

Alvarez is a good well rounded fighter, but he is a jack of all trades and master of none.

UnhealthyFailingHoneyeater.gif
tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o5_r1_250.gif
$
MindlessHarmoniousLice-size_restricted.gif

I don't see any pushing to the fence, swarming with wild hooks and uppercuts or jumping knees in any of these takedowns. Khabib does not need to do that to complete a takedown.

Mendes is 5'6 with a 66 inch reach and he was able to take Conor down repeatedly. Khabib can take Conor down.

I thought @That209 was a more educated MMA fan than this POS narrative he's trying to spin,

looks like he is defending his belt. what are you gonna hate on now. come up with some new material. Conors insta is as legit as it gets.

He's a sore loser and never admits defeat and always complains he'd have won if he didn't "gas." Hows that?

looks like he is defending his belt. what are you gonna hate on now. come up with some new material. Conors insta is as legit as it gets.
If he's defending it, it's because of the complaints against him for not saying immediately he was going to defend it next.

If he's defending it, it's because of the complaints against him for not saying immediately he was going to defend it next.

until it actually happens, I'm not going to believe it.

Your assessment is wrong

No.

You and many others are the same when it comes to thinking just because Khabib has great TD’s and ground game, it automatically means he would beat Conor. Like most, I guess you can’t realistically match fighters up based on their strengths and weaknesses and say he’s a bad match up for Conor because Mendes got him down a few times, while ignoring that Conor stopped more TD’s and got up quickly multiple times more than anybody else ever has against Mendes besides Aldo. This is the classic ‘this guy is a striker so the great grappler will obviously beat him’ bullshit. Khabib has so many holes on the feet and is so sloppy that he could easily get caught moving forward and put away.

He could also end up getting Conor down and beating him, but all fights start on the feet and you can’t just go shoot for a TD on Conor and expect to get it. Chad got his TD’s by setting them up with strikes and movement, something Khabib really doesn’t have. People talk about how great Khabibs TD’s and ground game is but apparently don’t even know how he actually does these things and just generalize about it and think they’re smart. Again, meaning they (I guess, you) don’t understand how to match fighters up realistically from a technical standpoint. Maybe we can all get into details later when I’m at a computer and not using this shit phone.

It’s not as simple as ‘lol Khabiby will take him down and thrash him lol’. Most people don’t even actually pay attention to what they’re watching during the fights though so I’m not surprised. Instead of watching purely for entertainment, watch to learn something from now on. Go rewatch all of Khabib’s fights. His best (and basically only work) comes from when he’s pushed his opponent to the fence, then he swarms with wild hooks, uppercuts, or a jumping knee and he does this to force his opponent to cover up so he can immediately initiate the clinch and have double under hooks right away or shoot for the TD and have his hands clasped and be under his opponents hips so he can get them down. If he can’t back Conor up, he’s fucked.

If he does back Conor up, there’s still a very high chance he gets cracked on the way in when he throws strikes to make Conor cover up so he can clinch and immediately have the advantageous position or the TD attempt. Of course, this post will be ignored and again you (possibly others) will likely generalize again and imply (or straight up say) that Khabib takes him down just like that and mauls him.

Don’t. Know. Shit.

Mendes was a 2 time NCAA D-1 All-American. Alvarez wrestled in high school. Conor has faced one wrestler.

Alvarez is a good well rounded fighter, but he is a jack of all trades and master of none.

UnhealthyFailingHoneyeater.gif
tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o5_r1_250.gif
$
MindlessHarmoniousLice-size_restricted.gif

I don't see any pushing to the fence, swarming with wild hooks and uppercuts or jumping knees in any of these takedowns. Khabib does not need to do that to complete a takedown.

Mendes is a 5'6 FW with a 66 inch reach and he was able to take Conor down repeatedly. Khabib can take Conor down.

GSP didn’t even wrestle in high school or college or anything like that. He started when he got into MMA. All about those credentials huh?

GSP didn’t even wrestle in high school or college or anything like that. He started when he got into MMA. All about those credentials huh?

Tell me that you are not comparing Alvarez to GSP. GSP is a freak of nature and the way that he has taken to wrestling is unprecedented and may never be duplicated. It sure as hell hasn't been duplicated by Alvarez. Alvarez is most definitely not GSP.

As I said, Alvarez is a good, well rounded fighter but a jack of all trades and master of none.

Last edited:
No.

You and many others are the same when it comes to thinking just because Khabib has great TD’s and ground game, it automatically means he would beat Conor. Like most, I guess you can’t realistically match fighters up based on their strengths and weaknesses and say he’s a bad match up for Conor because Mendes got him down a few times, while ignoring that Conor stopped more TD’s and got up quickly multiple times more than anybody else ever has against Mendes besides Aldo. This is the classic ‘this guy is a striker so the great grappler will obviously beat him’ bullshit. Khabib has so many holes on the feet and is so sloppy that he could easily get caught moving forward and put away.

He could also end up getting Conor down and beating him, but all fights start on the feet and you can’t just go shoot for a TD on Conor and expect to get it. Chad got his TD’s by setting them up with strikes and movement, something Khabib really doesn’t have. People talk about how great Khabibs TD’s and ground game is but apparently don’t even know how he actually does these things and just generalize about it and think they’re smart. Again, meaning they (I guess, you) don’t understand how to match fighters up realistically from a technical standpoint. Maybe we can all get into details later when I’m at a computer and not using this shit phone.

It’s not as simple as ‘lol Khabiby will take him down and thrash him lol’. Most people don’t even actually pay attention to what they’re watching during the fights though so I’m not surprised. Instead of watching purely for entertainment, watch to learn something from now on. Go rewatch all of Khabib’s fights. His best (and basically only work) comes from when he’s pushed his opponent to the fence, then he swarms with wild hooks, uppercuts, or a jumping knee and he does this to force his opponent to cover up so he can immediately initiate the clinch and have double under hooks right away or shoot for the TD and have his hands clasped and be under his opponents hips so he can get them down. If he can’t back Conor up, he’s fucked.

If he does back Conor up, there’s still a very high chance he gets cracked on the way in when he throws strikes to make Conor cover up so he can clinch and immediately have the advantageous position or the TD attempt. Of course, this post will be ignored and again you (possibly others) will likely generalize again and imply (or straight up say) that Khabib takes him down just like that and mauls him.

Don’t. Know. Shit.

That's just plain nonsense. And TLDR

I'm not giving a fighter props for doing what he's suppose to do. Would you pat a man on his back for taking care of his kids? NO, it's your fucking duty to do just that. Fuck McGregor. Yea, of course I would of went the same route he did to millions as well but let's not cut him some slack, any other fighter does this (Woodley as an example) people will go bat shit crazy.

Last edited:
I'm not giving a fighter props for doing what he's suppose to do. Would you pat a man on his back for taking care of his kids? NO, it's your fucking duty to just that. Fuck McGregor. Yea, of course I would of went the same route he did to millions as well but let's not cut him some slack, any other fighter does this (Woodley as an example) people will go bat shit crazy.

LOL Right? Conor cuckboys want to commend him for doing what is his familial duty

So he's defending his belt for the first time in his entire career, and you find some way to suck his dick for it? You know it's common for champions to defend belts, right? But I guess Conor needs to get commended for anything and everything. This is why he has such shit fans.

So I guess now i'm supposed to respect him for doing what he should've done by now? I don't have an excuse for disliking him and his fans because he chose to do what a champion does?

The only reason he's defending is because Nate is asking for too much money. If Conor could choose, he'd choose Nate everytime. I don't respect that. He's defending out of necessity, not because he wants to fight Tony. He wants the easier fight. He's a coward.

He's a pussy, and so are his fans. Your shit thread won't change my mind on that.

So he's defending his belt for the first time in his entire career, and you find some way to suck his dick for it? You know it's common for champions to defend belts, right? But I guess Conor needs to get commended for anything and everything. This is why he has such shit fans.

So I guess now i'm supposed to respect him for doing what he should've done by now? I don't have an excuse for disliking him and his fans because he chose to do what a champion does?

The only reason he's defending is because Nate is asking for too much money. If Conor could choose, he'd choose Nate everytime. I don't respect that. He's defending out of necessity, not because he wants to fight Tony. He wants the easier fight. He's a coward.

He's a pussy, and so are his fans. Your shit thread won't change my mind on that.
i accept ur apology

I'm not giving a fighter props for doing what he's suppose to do. Would you pat a man on his back for taking care of his kids? NO, it's your fucking duty to do just that. Fuck McGregor. Yea, of course I would of went the same route he did to millions as well but let's not cut him some slack, any other fighter does this (Woodley as an example) people will go bat shit crazy.
no if woodley goes up and kos bisbing and than fights ggg in boxing ill give him props. i wouldnt bitch about defending the belt which is the easiest option.

no if woodley goes up and kos bisbing and than fights ggg in boxing ill give him props. i wouldnt bitch about defending the belt which is the easiest option.
Challenging someone way out of your league for a huge payday isn't something to give props about.

I'd fucking fight the entire UFC HW, LHW and MW roster and spar with a prime Mike Tyson for a week to get $100 million.

Back