Can the conor haters now apologize

It's your story, tell it how you want.
so I'm lying? and who the fuck are you to make that distinction?

because I don't share your confirmation bias and knack for shit analysis, I'm lying about how long I've been Into MMA?

check urself kid

so I'm lying? and who the fuck are you to make that distinction?

because I don't share your confirmation bias and knack for shit analysis, I'm lying about how long I've been Into MMA?

check urself kid

Kid; that's cute. Yeah, the guy sporting an AV from a band that hasn't been relevant since '96 is a "kid"

Most, including me, have said that Khabib is the worst match up in the division for Conor from what I have seen.

Khabib gets KO’d. He’s only effective when he pushes you to the fence with wild hooks, uppercuts or a jumping knee, then he clinches/goes for TD’s. Away from the fence, he has little to nothing to offer. Those swarms would get him flattened immediately. Most are going to disagree because Khabibs TD’s and ground game is so good, but backing Conor to the fence without getting cracked is something very few have ever been able to do. I don’t see him being able to back Conor to the fence and clinch/TD. I see him trying to push him back and getting countered easily. Tony is a tougher match up because he’s got way more skill overall. He can actually strike. He can get TD’s in the center. He can’t get you in a d’arce very quickly from a standing position, etc. Khabib isn’t shit if he can’t bully his opponent to the fence. Now here comes everybody disagreeing with me because they don’t know anything about Khabib’s style.

Khabib gets KO’d. He’s only effective when he pushes you to the fence with wild hooks, uppercuts or a jumping knee, then he clinches/goes for TD’s. Away from the fence, he has little to nothing to offer. Those swarms would get him flattened immediately. Most are going to disagree because Khabibs TD’s and ground game is so good, but backing Conor to the fence without getting cracked is something very few have ever been able to do. I don’t see him being able to back Conor to the fence and clinch/TD. I see him trying to push him back and getting countered easily. Tony is a tougher match up because he’s got way more skill overall. He can actually strike. He can get TD’s in the center. He can’t get you in a d’arce very quickly from a standing position, etc. Khabib isn’t shit if he can’t bully his opponent to the fence. Now here comes everybody disagreeing with me because they don’t know anything about Khabib’s style.

Khabib uses the shot to change levels back up and gain the clinch. Khabib takes Conor down and makes him his bitch. But that fight will never happen.

$

Last edited:
Keep training UFC. I totally believe you.
boxing and jiu jitsu mostly, but yes.

Again, you seem pretty certain that someone you don't know anything about Is being disingenuous.

Based on, what exactly?

Giving a rational opinion?

boxing and jiu jitsu mostly, but yes.

Again, you seem pretty certain that someone you don't know anything about Is being disingenuous.

Based on, what exactly?

Giving a rational opinion?

I really don't give a damn. You probably do train, but implying you're lying and its obvious effect on you is far more fun.

I really don't give a damn. You probably do train, but implying you're lying and its obvious effect on you is far more fun.
I don't really care what you do or don't think.

I will call you out for talking shit though.

looks like he is defending his belt. what are you gonna hate on now. come up with some new material. Conors insta is as legit as it gets.

Looks like is not, IS... When you have a IS on, then you get your half ass apology...

he won his first belt flipping 2 years ago that aint shit to brag on that HES JUST DEFENDING FOR THE FIRST TIME after tony literally forced him to defend.

10 fight win streak at LW is unheard of and thankfully tony didnt fizzle out and lose and get screwed outta a shot at conor cuz he earned it after the RDA fight 100%. they kept making step through hoops. assuming khabib gets off his ass and fights and beats barboza he's due for a shot as well so if he beats tony he needs to defend vs nurmy right after. no "money fights"

conor is ducking paulie... no amount of money is worth that ass whooping.

Khabib uses the shot to change levels back up and gain the clinch. Khabib takes Conor down and makes him his bitch. But that fight will never happen.

Khabib gets caught coming in with sloppy hooks and uppercuts while keeping his head stationary. He’s way too one dimensional. He’s amazing at what he does and has mauled basically everybody, but he hasn’t fought anybody with the skill and accuracy as Conor on the feet. Getting your hands on him or getting close enough to him is something few have been able to so successfully. Those that have been able to do it were able to actually strike, which Khabib cannot do. Khabib could win, not counting him out obviously, just think his sloppiness and predictability would cause him to walk into Conor’s left while he moves backwards. That said, Khabib being champ would be the very worst thing ever for the UFC.

Khabib gets caught coming in with sloppy hooks and uppercuts while keeping his head stationary. He’s way too one dimensional. He’s amazing at what he does and has mauled basically everybody, but he hasn’t fought anybody with the skill and accuracy as Conor on the feet. Getting your hands on him or getting close enough to him is something few have been able to so successfully. Those that have been able to do it were able to actually strike, which Khabib cannot do. Khabib could win, not counting him out obviously, just think his sloppiness and predictability would cause him to walk into Conor’s left while he moves backwards. That said, Khabib being champ would be the very worst thing ever for the UFC.

Conor has faced 1 wrestler and he was taken down pretty easily. And Mendes is a hell of a lot smaller and not nearly as strong as Khabib.

Conor has faced 1 wrestler and he was taken down pretty easily. And Mendes is a hell of a lot smaller and not nearly as strong as Khabib.

A wrestler than can strike, something Khabib cannot do. That’s the difference. Also, Mendes can take opponents down from anywhere, he doesn’t rely on just pushing them to the fence and initiating clinch or shooting for a TD usually after swarming with wild hooks and uppercuts or a jumping knee. Chad’s striking and speed allowed him to get inside and shoot on Conor. Khabib usually stays defensive and slowly backs his opponent to the fence and then swarms and goes for the TD, Mendes doesn’t need to do this.

He can do it all, Khabib can’t. If Mendes was just a pure wrestler with no striking, he would’ve got beat up much easier. I bet he would’ve had a MUCH harder time getting Conor down too because you can’t just shoot for a TD on Conor and expect to get it, you need to set it up and time it right. He’s faced more than one wrestler too. Remember what he did to Eddie?

He’s not even close to as good as Khabib is at TD’s or ground game, but still, the man couldn’t really get close without getting dropped or tagged. Conor’s TD defense is for some reason criminally underrated too. Only Mendes has taken him down and actually kept him there and he’s arguably the best wrestler at 145 and one of the best strikers and hardest hitters and is extremely fast.

He’s not one dimensional like Khabib. Khabib would run into Conor’s fist. All fights start on the feet and Conor can end people in less than 10 seconds. Khabibs sloppiness on the feet could get him fucking killed fast and I’d love it because the motherfucker never fights and thinks he deserves title shots n shit.

Khabib gets tagged quick and easy. Too sloppy and predictable.

Remember what he did to Eddie?
Mendes was a 2 time NCAA D-1 All-American. Alvarez wrestled in high school. Conor has faced one wrestler.

Alvarez is a good well rounded fighter, but he is a jack of all trades and master of none.

Also, Mendes can take opponents down from anywhere, he doesn’t rely on just pushing them to the fence and initiating clinch or shooting for a TD usually after swarming with wild hooks and uppercuts or a jumping knee.
UnhealthyFailingHoneyeater.gif
tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o5_r1_250.gif
$
MindlessHarmoniousLice-size_restricted.gif

He can do it all, Khabib can’t.

I don't see any pushing to the fence, swarming with wild hooks and uppercuts or jumping knees in any of these takedowns. Khabib does not need to do that to complete a takedown.

Mendes is a 5'6 FW with a 66 inch reach and he was able to take Conor down repeatedly. Khabib can take Conor down.

Last edited:
Great news if true.

And if he beats GSP, hopefully the UFC will finally force Bisping to defend against a legitimate challenger, too.

looks like he is defending his belt. what are you gonna hate on now. come up with some new material. Conors insta is as legit as it gets.

huh?

who is he fighting?

when are they fighting?

where are they fighting?

Conor is truth maker. Always was.

You really need to explain this one to me or somebody translate for me, what do you mean by Truth Maker? And always was..? No flaming honestly asking, what the f*k you talking about by Truth Maker? And always was, I thought he was plumber before the blessing...

You get back to me now, inquiring minds want know...

Last edited:
So you want us to apologize because of a "looks like." Hahaha.

Back