Can the conor haters now apologize

soulsstealer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
looks like he is defending his belt. what are you gonna hate on now. come up with some new material. Conors insta is as legit as it gets.

Is that the same 'legit insta' that said he was retiring?

Since he's portrayed as Tony Montana in that pic, it really doesn't mean anything yet. Not that I think he wont defend vs Ferg next but the tweet doesn't really mean much,

he is ducking diaz
tenor.gif

Until they're in the octagon I won't be content.

Seriously.

I'm a McG fan but it hasn't even been announced yet, barely teased.

If I was a hater or even just a doubter I wouldn't be happy until the cage door closes.

Even weigh-ins aren't a guarantee anymore.

Since he's portrayed as Tony Montana in that pic, it really doesn't mean anything yet. Not that I think he wont defend vs Ferg next but the tweet doesn't really mean much,

So you think that wasn't directed at Tony lol?

<36>

looks like he is defending his belt. what are you gonna hate on now. come up with some new material. Conors insta is as legit as it gets.
November 12th with be one year since he one the championship and hasn't defended - how is he legit?

Conor is truth maker. Always was.

I couldn't agree more.

Last thing he said about his prediction of the Floyd fight - “Him turning into a frozen statue and hitting the floor and crashing – that’s what you can expect,” McGregor said.

November 12th with be one year since he one the championship and hasn't defended - how is he legit?

How is that not legit? Are you saying that title defenses that are close to a year old don't count lol?

Until he stands in that octagon across from Tony, Conor ain't getting shit from me.

I'll apologize

For absolutely fookin nothing

Back