Can Stipe beat two Mighty Mouses at once?

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
serious question, if we had two djs in the cage with stipe, who would win that fight?

Note 125+125
= 250 which is a heavyweight

GEOrJoO.gif

I'd take the two Mighty Mouses all day.

While we're at it, this is a shitty question. But it's as shitty as "pound for pound" and "GOAT" questions, since they equally lack any epistemology or verifiability to transcend anything more than subjective guesses.

Did elementary school get out early today?

Shit threads are piling up like a mountain of Bat guano.

He'd play "kick the baby" with em.

One distracts Stipe while the other backpacks and locks up the RNC. DJ and DJ 2 new UFC Co-HW champions of the world.

serious question, if we had two djs in the cage with stipe, who would win that fight?

Note 125+125
Why are people always trying to clone Mighty Mouse lol ?

"125+125= 250" Well that solves one mystery.

I'm sure Stipe can one shot Mighty Mouse if given the opportunity. If he gets rid of one of them quick he can take his time and beat the other no prob. BUT considering how fast and skilled Mighty Mouse is, I think it is more likely that they get him down at some point and submit him or pound him to death. Multiple opponents is no joke regardless of size, especially if they have near perfect skillsets and athletic ability.

Perhaps the two mighty Mouses would rather go at each other while Stipe watches... disgusted, yet strangely allured

Note 125+125

This is almost as good as your "child division" thread.TS 12 confirmed.

Back