Can Stiopic Takedown Oongaio, Does Immigrant Mentality Work Against Voodoo?

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
A lot of people on this forum have broken down this fighting using the MMA intellect Sherdog has bestowed them with to conclude that this fight will be a binary one. Either Stiopic gets the takedown or Oongaio lands the big punch, Oongaio has proven his ability to land the big shot but can stiopic takedown the 265pound athletic beast and maul him like he did Overeem?

A lot of people on this forum have broken down this fighting using the MMA intellect Sherdog has bestowed them with to conclude that this fight will be a binary one. Either Stiopic gets the takedown or Oongaio lands the big punch, Oongaio has proven his ability to land the big shot but can stiopic takedown the 265pound athletic beast and maul him like he did Overeem?

Did you open this thread just to show us how witty you are?

Let me pat your back.

Judging by the title, it sounds more like he had a stroke tbh

I hope TS's mother goes down to the basement and bring him burgers - so she will see him collapsed on the keyboard and call 911.

Mugambo.

I’m still waiting for Halabib to get his title shot.

Sherdog intellect.
Oongaio.

Joey Diaz is funny sometimes. This is one of those times.

<Bottle.gif>

Stiopic is already cooked by civilization, Ngannou has the fresher economic migrant-mentality.

I don't get who you're talking about.

hyde-laughing-o.gif

Back