Can someone tell me what Derek Lewis went to prison for?

crying_crying_man_demotivational_posters_1309222.jpg

I know Lewis is poster boy of the week for wrecking Browne but he truly is a thug. Screwing with somebodys wife, I'd have shot the fucker when he came walking towards the car.
<{walkerwhut}>
How about you keep a better grasp on your wife? I never understand the logic behind going after some fucker you've never met. BB didn't owe that guy anything. Why would you get mad at a guy for being a guy? Your girl betrayed you, that's the only person you should be mad at, unless you know the dude too. Unless he raped her, he's got nothing to do with it.

3.5 years for a fight is fucking ridiculous. Just an absolute waste of money and resources. I understand it was actually only after a parole violation that he got the time, but still, just ridiculous.
If you follow a guy with a shotgun, then you should be glad that the incident only ended with a broke eye

The story that Lewis gave doesn't add up.

If a dude is looking for you and he goes for a gun and than you hit him (Lewis's side of the story) that's self defense. You don't get 3 1/2 years for that.
It depends on the state's law, but there's a line between defending yourself and beating someone who is no longer threatening you. There's probably more detail on the actual accounts and law if you go fishing for it.

A very quick look says aggravated assault in Texas earns 2 to 20 years, if you cause serious injury. Considering he permanently damaged the guys eye socket, he earned himself a sentence.

Back