Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

I guess everyone of those women are liers and your orange messiah is an honest lil angel :rolleyes:.

Either way my arguement wasn't that I had visual evidence for you, but that these claims are not "extraordinary".
And what is extraordinary evidence anyway? I mean don't they just need evidence.

That has what to do with my point?

Those men in the pictures had an identity, culture, no white guilt, wouldn't talk or act like you or any progressive etc
You never have any point, thats the point. All you do is babble progressive, progressive, progressive, with zero substance EVER. You only post in race threads which makes one wonder what your real issue is. You have been busted posting image from Stormfront, so I think we all know your real issue. Its a absolute good topic to speak about immigration etc, but you are straight out nucking futs, your starting point is Stormfront.

That has what to do with my point?

Those men in the pictures had an identity, culture, no white guilt, wouldn't talk or act like you or any progressive etc

Man, you would have been such a winner if only you were born 80 years earlier.

No he would not. He'd just be bitching about the Italians, and other unwashed Catholics flooding into our pure protestant nation. Let's be real here....

So you have no answer....typical of the left....btw,did you get a tax break?

What answer were you expecting?

RACEWarrior misses the days of under-educated white heteronormativity. While certainly not equal to the days of yore, that cultural makeup is still disproportionately present in the armed forces. So it would make sense for him to enlist and bask in the bro.

Generally curious, I tried searching for instances of Trump actually saying racist things, and couldn't find a single one come out of his mouth. The only ones people ever seem to come up with are from 'anonymous sources' (which have been falsified in the past).

So, if the guy is such a blatant racist/sexist/homophobe, it should be easy for people to provide clear evidence of Trump blatantly saying things on record.
Sure is funny that the racists think he is racist :)

Tom Cotton and David Perdue didn't hear Trump say those words but David Duke heard them loud and clear.

You never have any point, thats the point. All you do is babble progressive, progressive, progressive, with zero substance EVER. You only post in race threads which makes one wonder what your real issue is. You have been busted posting image from Stormfront, so I think we all know your real issue. Its a absolute good topic to speak about immigration etc, but you are straight out nucking futs, your starting point is Stormfront.

Canadian progress folks. Creepy and disturbing with sheer insanity mixed in.

I linked a pic of the liberal brain that was posted on a questionable website and that means I'm "busted"? I couldn't care less where this pic was also posted.

The Canadian progressive I think is the most zealous of the bunch. They have surpassed the Swedes.

EDIT: LOL sense of humor cell....

Last edited:
No he would not. He'd just be bitching about the Italians, and other unwashed Catholics flooding into our pure protestant nation. Let's be real here....

Lets be real here, progress is fucking gross, look what it's done to you.

Last edited:

I wouldn't have to deal with white progressives saying how racist and privileged I am and wouldn't have to deal with racist minorities. I wouldn't have LGBT insanity shoved in my face. No mass immigration and multiculturalism. Wouldn't have to deal with pitiful white progressives telling me I have no identity or culture and that I'm just a colonizer.

Sounds kind of nice.

I'm Canadian, I honestly don't really care about Trump either way. I just sit as an observer and notice the hysteria spun around the guy, and people accepting that he's a racist/sexist/homophobe with no substantial evidence. It honestly is just shocking to me how many people buy what the media sells. My real concern is that people stopped critically thinking and just started accepting what people told them, whether it was Trump nuthuggers or Trump haters.

The least evidenced of all is anti gay. There were literally gay people saying that Trump was going to have them rounded up if elected. The dude has never gave a single fuck about those types of issues.

Lol why post anything? Ts will deny, deflect and defend. No matter what..

Ohhh grab em by the pussy that wasn't sexist at all.

You partisan twat.

Back