Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

Let's look at state + local jail population then in 2009:
Total: 1.9m https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p09.pdf
Illegals: 296K (https://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf)

Illegals % incarcerated in state prisons/local jails = 16%, with a population of 3%, that's over 5x more likely to be incarcerated in a state or local jail.

Lol, you're not even reading the sources you're looking up to support your posts.

That's per SCAAP, which uses state and local facilities to house federal immigration offenders for removal proceedings. Did you think that you just happened to stumble upon a finding that undocumented immigrants are 5x more criminal, and that just no right-wing pundit had ever been able to do that math? LOL

The CATO report is garbage. Using it as a reference is useless. The methodology is unreliable. It's based on a sample of an estimate of answers given to interviewers by inmates, it's ridiculous.

No, it's not. And certainly not for the reason that your'e suggesting (that detainees wouldn't divulge their status). They're already factoring in those who have been admitted to detention without citizenship documentation. If anything, their net is affirmatively wider than what you're using. But the fact that you're discrediting a right-wing think tank is funny.

Also, from this bleeding heart initiative: murders by undocumented immigrants made up 0.5% of all murders, despite them making up 3% of the population.

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-repor...ty-reveals-little-admits-its-own-shortcomings

Seriously, at what point do you just say, "hey, I'm not informed on this subject so I better go back and read on it before showing my ass online"?

Last edited:
Still no proof.

Fine people on both sides? How is that racist?
I understand there are some people who are too biased and willfully ignorant to see reality. I'l assume you are one of them. Your posts in this thread alone show you're either a shallow troll or honestly too biased to see reason. Identity politics in its purest form here folks!

Obama’s birth certificate is fake. Show me where he ever questioned anyone else’s

Guys name was barrak.....hussein...Obama.

Anyone with a brain would question if he was an American.

Generally curious, I tried searching for instances of Trump actually saying racist things, and couldn't find a single one come out of his mouth. The only ones people ever seem to come up with are from 'anonymous sources' (which have been falsified in the past).

So, if the guy is such a blatant racist/sexist/homophobe, it should be easy for people to provide clear evidence of Trump blatantly saying things on record.
they can't

ITT I've learned libs cannot provide examples of POTUS being racist. When asked for specific examples they just flail around.

His company history of discrimination could be something, he claims it was discriminating based on welfare recipients (largely black or Peurto Rican in NYC), which is a fair thing to do.

This sentence doesn't make sense. You can't ask for evidence of something, and when provided evidence that you agree is discriminatory, turn around and call that discriminatory action a fair thing to do.

The problem with this thread's premise is that nobody knows what your personal requirement is before thinking that somebody is racist, xenophobic, or sexist.

If saying that you just kiss women and grab them by the pussy because you're a star and they'll let you is not sexist in your opinion, then what could somebody possibly say that is sexist?

Obviously "if you're a star they let you do it" is exactly the Harvey Weinstein excuse. Women "let" Harvey Weinstein assault them, and "let" Matt Lauer assault them, men "let" Kevin Spacey assault them, etc. You have to maintain some decency in your judgement here if you want this to be an honest thread.

Show me where he says Mexicans are rapists. Please post a video/audio clip of him saying it.

The judge thing is a bit more nuanced. Again, where is the hatred against Mexicans (not a race, by the way) in that statement? He's stating that a Mexican judge might be biased towards his original country (which could very likely be true). He didn't invoke any power or authority to remove him, he just said he should recuse himself.

His original country? He was born in the US. How many generations must pass before a judge can handle a case regarding his family’s country? 3? 4?

His original country? He was born in the US. How many generations must pass before a judge can handle a case regarding his family’s country? 3? 4?

6baaf8b259f170f1a97548957698a1398da3f99f82f92c7cd825715af7539f6e.jpg

Nah, this is about the Megyn Kelly thing. Basically Trump implied she was on her period when she asked him tough questions at the debate.

Edit: it is possible he wasn't making a period reference. Sometimes he's just inarticulate. Either way, I wouldn't call it "sexist".

Can’t be the latter. He scored 30 out of 30.

TS - You are completely full of shit. Typical lying dishonest Trump voter. Lie about everything.

I ask progressives to point out the racism in my posts al the time. They can't.

If saying that you just kiss women and grab them by the pussy because you're a star and they'll let you is not sexist in your opinion, then what could somebody possibly say that is sexist?

"Women are just dumber than men."

"Women could never be as capable as men."

"All women are hoes."

"Women are not trustworthy."

etc etc etc etc

"Women are just dumber than men."

"Women could never be as capable as men."

"All women are hoes."

"Women are not trustworthy."

etc etc etc etc

Or saying that women let you grab their pussy because you're famous? I think that falls squarely in line with the comments that you listed.

The problem is, people who want to excuse highly insulting comments always fall back on, "No, in order for this to be sexist, he has to say exactly this, ALL WOMEN ARE DUMB."

I think it's dishonest and a bit embarrassing for people to be so ridiculous about this. What he said was plainly insulting and demonstrates an incredibly low opinion of women. There's no justification for it while remaining even remotely moral.

TS is horrible troll job.

Belongs in the OT.

Or saying that women let you grab their pussy because you're famous? I think that falls squarely in line with the comments that you listed.

For all you know, he's totally aware that the women he interacts with are not representative of typical women. He's talking about his personal experiences over many years with women acting like sluts around famous men.

It's bizarre that such a statement would offend you or that you would label it "sexist". People speak in shorthand all the time, especially in private. Have you really never made a comment of a similar form? I've spent a lot of time in Asia. If I make a comment like, "Chinese people are less refined than Japanese people," would you label that a "Sinophobic" statement? It's the kind of thing people say all the time because it reflects what they see in their everyday lives. It's not malevolent and it doesn't need to be singled out with a silly label.

Back