Can someone please explain how hunting is considered normal?

All animals want to live and only have one chance at life, just like us.

If you hunt an animal for survival then who can argue with that?

If you kill an animal or have someone kill/slaughter it for you while having a choice of other food to eat, then (imo) you have needlessly taken a life.

All animals want to live and only have one chance at life, just like us.

If you hunt an animal for survival then who can argue with that?

If you kill an animal or have someone kill/slaughter it for you while having a choice of other food to eat, then (imo) you have needlessly taken a life.

Your argument is faulty though.Humans are omnivores, so every killed animal would be technically needlessly killed, at least in 1st world countries.

As well as enjoying being outdoors and the actual task of locating and shooting animals, it's simply feral pest eradication here.
Unfortunately settlers were stupid enough to introduce foreign species into a historically isolated ecosystem with no natural predators, and they've wreaked havoc.
Introducing diseases or other species in attempts at management has also been a risky, and occasionally disastrous (cane toads), plan.
Rabbits, cats, foxes, dogs, goats, deer, buffalo, horses, donkeys, camels and pigs... if only more people here would go out and shoot them.

I think every person should have to gut an animal in school. We would probably have a few more vegetarians.

Hunting is written into our DNA.

I'm not a hunter. Been twice. Shot a buck once. Helped gut it. Glad I learned how.

I honestly think it is far more twisted to eat meat, if you have never actually killed and butchered an animal.
I'll (hopefully) never kill an animal for this very reason. Ignorance is no excuse but.. some stones in this life I hope to keep unturned.

As a Dynamite Fisherman I could not disagree with TS more.

Fuck you TS.

Taking down a giraffe feeds a local tribe for a year

any of you have any issues setting up traps for mice/rats if they invade your apartment or house??? if you have a housecat would you cry like a lil bitch if that pussy brought back a mouse carcass??? no...

then STFU.

We are at the top of the food chain. We can hunt for food or pleasure. As long as its regulated properly so species are not hunted out of existence (or if the animal is endangered and needs to be protected) I am okay with hunting.

Last edited:
Slavery?[/QUOTE

Yes, I’m aware democrats were in favor of slavery (and still are through the exploitation of illegal immigrants).

That has nothing to do with man surviving by hunting throughout history.

It's a way of life for many folk. So its about as normal as breathing air.

Idiot is idiot. You posted hunting should be ok because history so I should assume we should be ok with slavery right because... history lol.

It's a way of life for many folk. So its about as normal as breathing air.

Ya, shooting an animal is as normal as breathing air. I'm not even against hunting but this is just stupid and shows insight as to the regressive conservative mind.

Right wingers given the chance would kill anyone not like them

Hunting an abundant species for Food and hunting an endangered species for pleasure are 2 completely different things.

Also lol@ defenseless.My dad was almost gutted by a male Wild Boar years ago that another hunter didn't kill with the 1st shot.Have you ever stood infront of a wounded (extra crazy) male wild boar?

Wildschwein.jpg

960226_1_article660x420_960226_1_org_B821506300Z.1_20140119124312_000_GVN1E5CO4.1_0.jpg

Id also rather eat wild meat than caged/boxed meat thats pumped full of antibiotics.
Slaughtering an animal yourself also gives you a much bigger appreciation of meat anyway.Nothing is wasted in our household
I agree and speaking of wild boars, a friend of mine is a hunter. He hit a wild boar with a perfect hit (went through the right internal organs), yet the boar ran some 150 meters on adrenaline. They had to call in the dogs to track it in the dark.

Ya, shooting an animal is as normal as breathing air. I'm not even against hunting but this is just stupid and shows insight as to the regressive conservative mind.

Many folk hunt for their food, income and wellbeing. Whether the animal is shot, taken down with an arrow or trapped, it really doesn't matter, for them its a normal part of their existence.

"How is something that humans have always done considered normal", wtf TS? What about fishing, is that not "normal" enough for you?

Right wingers given the chance would kill anyone not like them

Wow really? you fucking freak settle down.

I agree and speaking of wild boars, a friend of mine is a hunter. He hit a wild boar with a perfect hit (went through the right internal organs), yet the boar ran some 150 meters on adrenaline. They had to call in the dogs to track it in the dark.

We get some monster pigs up in the cane fields, but I wouldn't eat them unless they were extremely well cooked. Too many parasites.

Back