Can someone please explain Baseball?

Nimrod

Wistfull With A Fist-Full
@Silver
Reaction score
I was at a mates house on Saturday night to drink a couple of beers and smoke some hot cock.. I mean play some video games.

He has this Baseball game and wants me to play. He has been living in Canada for a year or so and been to some Bluejay games or something like that.

The thing is WTF!! This game man, god awful boring.

Can someone please explain this game to me.

It's this boring thing where semi-athletic people play a boring sport and chew tobacco. If you need something to get you to sleep, watch baseball.

Known as the National Gay Pastime...

The goal regarding Baseball is to score by using your wood to slap balls. You get smacked on the ass by a hairy dude as a reward.

Last edited:
doesnt matter how fat you are, you can still be a fat superstar

It's this thing that big athletic guys with incredible timing and concentration do to make millions of dollars.

Just keep eating flaming hot cheetos and drinking mountain dew and don't worry about it.

A lot of ignorance and stupidity in this thread. It's a far more technical game then football or basketball where you can't even consider playing those 2 sports unless you fit a certain body type. A guy can be a good high school player without ever playing a single down prior to freshman year but you can't be a good baseball player without having picked up a bat prior to high school.

I was at a mates house on Saturday night to drink a couple of beers and smoke some hot cock.. I mean play some video games.

He has this Baseball game and wants me to play. He has been living in Canada for a year or so and been to some Bluejay games or something like that.

The thing is WTF!! This game man, god awful boring.

Can someone please explain this game to me.

You suck the bat and fondle the balls.

It's this thing that big athletic guys with incredible timing and concentration do to make millions of dollars.

Just keep eating flaming hot cheetos and drinking mountain dew and don't worry about it.
This year's MVP is 5'5.

It's this boring thing where semi-athletic people play a boring sport and chew tobacco. If you need something to get you to sleep, watch baseball.
Someone ban this guy

Houson Astros are 2017 World Champions and Jose Altuve is MVP!

Get used to it..nuff said

This year's MVP is 5'5.

Isaiah Thomas was in the running for the NBA MVP at 5'9". Just goes to show how crazy talented some of these guys are. If Altuve was blessed with Giancarlo Stanton's strength he would probably hit 60HR a year.

Nine to a team. Your job is to hit a pitched ball and run a diamond shape with three bases you have to touch and then arrive back where you started, scoring a "run".
*unless the defensive team is able to stop you in a variety of ways, putting you "out". Your team, while on offense, or "at bat", gets three "out" players per offensive chance, or "inning".

Score more runs than the other team.

Back