Can someone fill me in on this President Duterte? Is he really an evil man?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everytime I check my email on MSNBC and check CNN and Huffpo, they always got a scary article on him saying this man is evil and heartless and that he praised Hitler and even brainwashed the Filipinos and put fear in them so they vote for him.

I really dont know what to believe anymore, my Filipino friend likes Duterte, yet CNN and MSNBC and most of the main news sites are telling us in America that the man is evil.

All I know is when I watched young turks they said he personally admit to killing criminals and said he wants all druglords to die, and allows people to kill criminals without trial which is scary.

apparently the guy is pro gay rights though and womens rights and even insults the Catholic church

Just look at this video imagine a USA politician doing something like this as a PSA

This guy even told obama he was a son of a whore and that he can go to hell wtf?

This is another popular News guy going in on Duterte

people are being assassinated w/o trial, just summarily executed in the streets

like thousands of them so far IIRC

dude is nuts

Hes pretty chill... When compared to stalinn and hitler

People love him over there and crime has gone down, so he's doing something right.

He's had over 7000 citizens in his country executed without any fair trial. He has threatened police that if they refuse a kill order he will have them killed as well, and has bragged about personally murdering people. Trump made us look like dogshit by even taking that fuck's call.

Killing peeps at will?

Yeah, evil little fucker. Kinda thinking that may change soon.

he's not randomly killing civilians like the media plays it out to be and a lot of the killing has been done by the people themselves. The people know firsthand who are getting killed as they are known in the area as criminals.

Homicide rate has dropped as the gangsters in the neighborhoods are being killed by police and by the people who are sick of their shit.

he's not randomly killing civilians like the media plays it out to be and a lot of the killing has been done by the people themselves. The people know firsthand who are getting killed as they are known in the area as criminals.

Homicide rate has dropped as the gangsters in the neighborhoods are being killed by police and by the people who are sick of their shit.
The fuck is wrong with you?

They may be criminals, so they deserve to be executed with no trial or investigation? Crime rates are "down" because the penalty for any crime seemingly is death because they have a fucking dictator in charge.

people are being assassinated w/o trial, just summarily executed in the streets

like thousands of them so far IIRC

dude is nuts

yeah thats crazy, some of the people are probably innocent, imagine someone hates someone and just kills them and says he was a drugg dealer.

The fuck is wrong with you?

They may be criminals, so they deserve to be executed with no trial or investigation? Crime rates are "down" because the penalty for any crime seemingly is death because they have a fucking dictator in charge.

The people who are living there like him because the people who are terrorizing their neighborhoods are dead. They get to make that decision, not someone who lives thousands of miles away. When Duterte ran, this is the platform he ran on and people voted for him because of what he said he was going to do.

They seem to really like him over there. Who are we to judge?

Homicide rates certainly drop if you dont count all the killings as homicides.

Nazis really didnt kill many jews as long as you dont count the holocaust.

The people who are living there like him because the people who are terrorizing their neighborhoods are dead. They get to make that decision, not someone who lives thousands of miles away. When Duterte ran, this is the platform he ran on and people voted for him because of what he said he was going to do.

Like in Rwanda. Tbe locals got to decide who died, not some stuffy " law ". Perfect situation then. Perfect situation now.

Homicide rates certainly drop if you dont count all the killings as homicides.

Nazis really didnt kill many jews as long as you dont count the holocaust.
If past posts mean much, he doesn't.

Lol its so fucking funny to see all the snowflakes cry about him on here. The Filipinos I know also like him. In 3rd world countries sometimes you need someone like him to take care of business. This isn't America we are talking about.

I'd say he's pretty evil. That being said, give it 50 years and the people you and I now admire as morally sound will probably be looked at as backwards and "evil" just like we now look at historical figures, under scrutiny, that way. It's kind of a matter of circumstance and context.

A lot of people are getting killed not just for drugs, but also for parking spots.

A lot of people are getting killed not just for drugs, but also for parking spots.
You ever have anyone steal your parking spot? Its infuriating.

Back