Can someone explain why........

Poor rematch, I'd like to see both these guys tested by some other guys

Because people are anxious to start the "ghost of Frankie era" which could rival Gomi, Sanchez and Lauzon.

DXa502pXkAARhgq-11.jpg

Frankie told the UFC he wanted to fight on this card in his home state of New Jersey. There was no other top FW's available (Max/Ortega fighting for title, Aldo/Stephens matched up, Lamas/Bektic matched up, Moicano/Kattar matched up, Emmett still dead from Stephens fight, KZ not ready to fight yet), Cub was a Free Agent and planning on leaving the UFC, so the UFC offered him a new contract on condition that he takes this fight.

Because UFC's matchmaking is fucking retarded nowadays.

Stupid ass fight.

Almost 4 years ago. I know, I swear it feels like it was just yesterday too, coulda sworn that was way more recent.

There’s way more on the line this time in the “Battle of the guys who were recently smashed by T-City”. I don’t know about you guys but I’m stoked!

It wasn't last year, it was when they were build Colin towards his bs ftw title shot, to keep them busy and away from him.

im too big of a frankie fan to enjoy this fight. doubt ill be able to watch.

Why? Frankie smashed Cub last time. In my opinion Cub has not improved since that fight.
I will eat my words. Cub did a better job this time. He still lost, but he did improve slightly.

Back