Can someone explain why I should care about the royal family?

Fucking parasites! And yet suppprt remains above 60%
It baffles when so many quizzed feel they are awesome but cant put in words why!

Well, for what it's worth I think they provide more value than The Kardashians or the sum total of all reality TV stars.

Eddie Bravo said the the queen of England is connected to a pedophile ring...and somehow that seems like one of his more believable theories.

Prince Andrew had links to Jeffrey Epstein.

Sad really how gutless the media has gotten with this in recent years, I couldn't imagine this being released today...

Geordie ... Scouse ... Brummie ... seriously bro most British people sound terrible. Luckily I was raised with the posh accent so everyone thinks I'm like Stephan Hawking or some shit
I watched the Graham Norton Show for years and found it amazing. One island, one language with so many variations. Friggin hilarious watching John Bishop interact with some American stars. Posh accent in Alberta should have you swimming in pussaayy! Lol

Corgi's are adorbs!
Corgi1.gif Corgi3.gif Corgi2.gif Corgi4.gif Corgi7.gif

Attachments

• Corgi1.gif
    Corgi1.gif
    172.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Corgi2.gif
    Corgi2.gif
    318.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Corgi3.gif
    Corgi3.gif
    497.3 KB · Views: 0
Posh accent in Alberta should have you swimming in pussaayy! Lol

It's the complete opposite. I live in the one place in N. America that's crowded with Brits (Because we have a military base here) and all the locals are sick of us. All the troops give us a reputation for being assholes. Also for having tons of STD's.

On the subject of royalty Prince Harry actually had a posting out here once and it ended in tears because he was getting frisky with some bar skank in Calgary iirc

The same reason people follow actors and models: stardom.

Blows my mind the British seem to worship the 1%ers over there. I don't get it.

I'm British and you're not wrong

tbf though there are British accents that make us sound like complete dumbasses. Just consider yourself lucky you don't know about them

Watching racing there are many British commentators who speak fairly well until they get excited and go into their regional dialect and I can't understand a thing they say. Why do British sports announcers get so excited? When a goal is scored in a soccer match they sound like somebody is squeezing their testicles in a vice or shocking them with a tazer.

Why do British sports announcers get so excited? When a goal is scored in a soccer match they sound like somebody is squeezing their testicles in a vice or shocking them with a tazer.

That's just a football/soccer/europe thing in general

For years, the American media has been trying to make the British royals a thing even though I have never met an American with the slightest interest in these useless goofs.

Is there any reason I should be fawning over them the way the media tells me I should?

You could look at it another way: Why do people obsess over what the American media thinks? They're just as retarded as the stories they push. You don't have Fox News or CNN anymore, you have TMZ Left and TMZ Right.

American media wants to make everything a "thing". The Royals, The Kardashians, Trump, Kale sandwiches..."100 reasons why you should pet your dog with a toothbrush"...

So if you look at the source of the news, of course they're gonna hype up something as dumb as the royal family.

I don’t care but I would rather follow what they are up to than any reality scum bag here. The fucking Kardashians are a disgusting, vapid, soulless lot, and people love them. At least the Princes seem like upstanding people.

You're not supposed to care about the Royal family, the media you're watching is targeting middle aged women. They're like a real life soap opera for people who want to follow a family less trashy than the Kardashians or Honey Boo Boo.
This. At least they have a real history and background though. Most tabloid celebs have done less actual stuff in their lives than most regular folk. Still, I'm not sold on the royal family until I start reading about William and Harry competing in the joust and armored duels.

I'm British and you're not wrong

tbf though there are British accents that make us sound like complete dumbasses. Just consider yourself lucky you don't know about them
Tell me about it. My missus works in nuclear power and, given where we live, a lot of the engineers she works with have really heavy yokel accents. I’m sure they know what they are doing, but when you listen to them speak you can’t help but worry that these people are responsible for the safety of nuclear power plants...

If that hoe comes to the land of the free and tries to put me in a dungeon I’ll spit in her ugly face.
You know she would absolutely kill you if ever did something like that, right? She wouldn't try to fight you, she would literally kill you
<JonesLaugh>

For real. British people are stupid, people just think they are smart because to their accents.

"because to their accents"

Bushmongo505

This. At least they have a real history and background though. Most tabloid celebs have done less actual stuff in their lives than most regular folk. Still, I'm not sold on the royal family until I start reading about William and Harry competing in the joust and armored duels.
I’m not sure about jousting and armoured duels, but Harry served as an Apache co-pilot if Afghanistan, I think his credentials are pretty solid in that respect.

Back