Media Can someone explain to me why Mr. Dana White flinched here?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems mister White was having flashbacks when Tiki Ghosn used to grab his balls, Amanda Cooper was just going in for a low hand shake

Dana-White-and-Tiki-Ghosn.jpg

I think Mike Tyson has Dana on edge.

"I'll fuck you till you love me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:"
-Kenny Florian

Knowing Dana he’s probably banging her and it’s probably something she does to him in bed hence the reflex

Well the Khabib - Tony one is easy.

Dana is clearly on edge and is ready for Tony to go crazy at any moment and push Khabib or something.

The Cooper one I have no idea XD maybe she punches people in the balls backstage a lot

She’s knows what the fans want. I really like how she took off her pants to square off

She is a wang squeezer. Dana probably only bang 8.5+above and sometimes Ronda

She’s knows what the fans want. I really like how she took off her pants to square off
Haha, I liked the picture they were using in the prefight of her with the dirty blond curls, she got that fun but kind of trashy dirty girl look. I imagine she would be the kind of girl that makes for a great night if you pick her up from a bar or party.

Haha, I liked the picture they were using in the prefight of her with the dirty blond curls, she got that fun but kind of trashy dirty girl look. I imagine she would be the kind of girl that makes for a great night if you pick her up from a bar or party.
oa8Ukpo.jpg She looks like a great time to me<Goldie11>

Back