Can someone explain the whole "I met fighter x at the airport" thing to me?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It must have been before my time

Fighters fly a lot, so if you meet them randomly, it's likely to be at an airport.

Thats all.

It's a running joke around here.

BJ Penn fought an airplane one time and a Sherbro provided live play by play like a hero

Fedor met me once in a caffeteria near the airport of Nizhny Novgorod, said he's a fan, asked to take some pics with me.

Lots of fans roaming around airports, I suppose.

sherdog can be very gay and stupid at times

there you go, it has been explained

I’ll tell you all you need to know

But now I’m tired n gotta go to sleep

So next time

I saw Big Nog at an airport in Brazil

Maybe it was Lil Nog

I didn't talk to him he was with his wife or whatever sitting alone

Some airport staff went up to him though to ask for an autograph or something lol

Btw what are other famous sherdog memes?

I’m no groudhog expert

Needs more birds

Tst

There was a thread years ago, where after a ufc event featuring a bj penn fight, a sherdogger that attended live claimed to have run into bj penn at the airport on the return trip home. He claimed to have not gotten a pic for whatever the excuse was, so he was bismirched and burned for his lies.

Ever since then, there's been a running joke.

Fuck knows, but on another subject I just met BJ Penn at the airport

42728289_273114230212841_5958929019803176237_n.jpg

It must have been before my time

12 years ago BJ Penn lost to Matt Hughes in a fight BJ looked to be winning easily. People didn't understand what happened. After that fight there was a really long thread where a Shertard claimed he met BJ Penn at the airport and BJ showed him his ribs and claimed he lost because he was injured.

I might have a detail wrong, keep in mind this was a thread from 2006.

Fighters fly a lot, so if you meet them randomly, it's likely to be at an airport.

Thats all.

It's a running joke around here.
NOPE
There was a thread years ago, where after a ufc event featuring a bj penn fight, a sherdogger that attended live claimed to have run into bj penn at the airport on the return trip home. He claimed to have not gotten a pic for whatever the excuse was, so he was bismirched and burned for his lies.

Ever since then, there's been a running joke.
yup

Back