Can someone explain the Lobov meme's to me?

qqVgFYF.jpg

WTF. Is that real? His arms are shorter than Nick Newalls, lol.

That looks so weird.

Artem (PBUH) is chaotic good. He reminds us that anything is possible when we place our faith in him. He's inside every one of us and every one of us is a little bit Artem (PBUH).

I like Artem when he was on TUF. He actually seems like a pretty good dude.

And I'd take that crazy motherfucker on my side in a bar fight, for sure.

Ok, whats behind the Artem Lobov GOAT jokes? I'm not totally plugged in, and can i get at least 1 serious answer please, i realize i'm opening a door.

Artem is every sherdogger. Artem is every kid at school that got bullied and picked on. Artem is every one of us that never got the opportunities. Artem is every one of us that got picked last at sports. Artem is the awkward one, like every sherdogger, that never had the courage to ask the girl to dance. He is every one of us that didnt have our first kiss till we were 16 and our first blowjob till our wedding night. Artem is every one of us that didnt get the promotion, that didnt get invited to the boss's weekend shooting event.

Artem is the guy that despite all of the above, got the ticket to the big show and showed that dreams really can come true..

20160714-MP-ALP-Artem-Lobov_02-094708.jpg

Now, every sherdogger lives through Artem. He is our god, and our inspiration.

Proxy McGregor hate. Same as Gunnar Nelson, James Gallagher and everyone else associated with McGregor gets.

Nonsense. Everyone likes Gunni. Fel free to show me just one thread proving otherwise.

Artem is every sherdogger. Artem is every kid at school that got bullied and picked on. Artem is every one of us that never got the opportunities. Artem is every one of us that got picked last at sports. Artem is the awkward one, like every sherdogger, that never had the courage to ask the girl to dance. He is every one of us that didnt have our first kiss till we were 16 and our first blowjob till our wedding night. Artem is every one of us that didnt get the promotion, that didnt get invited to the boss's weekend shooting event.

Artem is the guy that despite all of the above, got the ticket to the big show and showed that dreams really can come true..

20160714-MP-ALP-Artem-Lobov_02-094708.jpg

Now, every sherdogger lives through Artem. He is our god, and our inspiration.
The fuck is this garbage you're spewing

Popular cause hes Conors punching bag/confidence builder.

Have you seen the beating Conor puts on him at practice? I really dont see how he improves anything other than Conors confidence because he sucks at fighting.

Proxy McGregor hate. Same as Gunnar Nelson, James Gallagher and everyone else associated with McGregor gets.

Fook SBG. The most overrated camp on the planet. I hate directly not through a fan proxy.

Artem is every sherdogger. Artem is every kid at school that got bullied and picked on. Artem is every one of us that never got the opportunities. Artem is every one of us that got picked last at sports. Artem is the awkward one, like every sherdogger, that never had the courage to ask the girl to dance. He is every one of us that didnt have our first kiss till we were 16 and our first blowjob till our wedding night. Artem is every one of us that didnt get the promotion, that didnt get invited to the boss's weekend shooting ....
God damn you, I ve got tears in my eyes now...
Beautiful, champ..

Back