Can someone explain the Lobov meme's to me?

moosaev

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ok, whats behind the Artem Lobov GOAT jokes? I'm not totally plugged in, and can i get at least 1 serious answer please, i realize i'm opening a door.

Lobov is MMA's Dan Hibiki.

From my understanding it is : he’s not very good, super short arms, whenever he talks he is super confident

Bc hes terrible and shouldn't be in the ufc and only is bc hes friend with Conor. Oh and he has t rex arms. That's it. People are stupid. Its a long with Erick Silva is a prospect.

You can't really "explain" memes. They are just that.

Proxy McGregor hate. Same as Gunnar Nelson, James Gallagher and everyone else associated with McGregor gets.

He's a prospect SBG's future...had a couple of setbacks...I'd give him a pass being that he has a baby on the way....
dee-devlin-conor-mcgregor-pregnant-baby-bump-270317.png

Ok, whats behind the Artem Lobov GOAT jokes? I'm not totally plugged in, and can i get at least 1 serious answer please, i realize i'm opening a door.

he has a very short reach, and is literally conors main fuckboi. 2-4 in the ufc, not cut because conor. given a main event against a name like swanson for no reason at all. guy is just a joke

Well a joke is a joke no?

Can someone explain to me why ts made meme possessive in the thread title?

Artem is the demi-GOAT because he's the only one under 300lbs who can actually deal with Conor's death touch, that's why they're training partners.

I don't know what's worse - the fact that Artem threw a standing hammer fist or the fact that it landed !

lol, he telegraphed the shit out of that and it still landed.

He´s the Michael Jordan of mma striking.

Back