Can someone explain the Jake Mace hate?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is a YouTube Kung Fu and Tai Chi guy who is hated within the traditional martial arts community. I don't understand since he doesn't claim to be able to kick UFC fighters ass + he is fit and is in to gardening and healthy living.

Just goes to show you that the world still has a way to go in accepting homos.

Saw the name and thought "I have no idea who that is, he must be a YouTube nobody."

Opened thread to confirm.

giphy.gif

Can't hate someone I've never heard of.

Never heard of him, but people will hate on anything.

There is nothing in your response.

Never heard of him, but people will hate on anything.

True that, there is a lot of hate and envy in life. Although most people try to be decent or decent enough to try and be fair with criticism which made me curios.

There is nothing in your response.

True that, there is a lot of hate and envy in life. Although most people try to be decent or decent enough to try and be fair with criticism which made me curios.
Decent in real life maybe. The internet is a different story. People say things they would never say in real life. It’s the anonymity.

If the dude wants to prance about in front of an ideal Bob Ross setting then let him, no need for hate.

He is a YouTube Kung Fu and Tai Chi guy who is hated within the traditional martial arts community. I don't understand since he doesn't claim to be able to kick UFC fighters ass + he is fit and is in to gardening and healthy living.

the competitors don't like him because he shows stuff that will get you hurt in a fight and the traditional guys don't like him because he has bad form and won't show his lineage.

Decent in real life maybe. The internet is a different story. People say things they would never say in real life. It’s the anonymity.

True but I also find that internet is also good at exposing people that are pieces of shits or have a shitty view on life. You see lots of irrational SJWs disabling their likes/dislikes. I like to think that shows people have some an ability to judge a character. But of course lots of low life or low life behavior as well.

_0tV5D.gif
Yeah jake the muss was a slave to the drink but once poor gracie died, he killed uncle bully and turned his life around

Back