Can someone explain Joanna to me

Shes a great fighter who try her damn best in her fights she doesn't slow down at all show lots of heart and skills. No bullshit like the others wmma champs nunes pulling out of fights and cyborg roiding just hard work to get where she is how can you not respect that.

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.
This says a lot about who you are. You bash the champ's looks and accent yet I see no criticism of her fighting ability -because you can't. She is a talented and dominant champion while you are a pee-on slagging her looks and accent on the Internet. Well done, you have proven yourself pathetic by your own words.

She's a good fighter but people acting like she's attractive is pretty confusing.

Joanna is like an eldritch figure from Slavic folklore. She can appear as a winsome maiden beside a forest stream, but if you get too close her face turns ghoulish as she clasps her violent hands around you and drags you under into the deep waters...

I always make threads about people I couldnt care less about

She kicks ass and has skill, something a lot of WMMA fighters lack.

She's a good striker which is rather rare in WMMA plus she seems likeable even if her English is quite broken. She hasn't got any real world class wins but then again she hasn't had the chance to fight someone that good. I would love to see her fight Valentina again.

Beats Claudia twice and beats KK and Laturno (spelling) but has no world class wins. Stfu scrub

1. Best striking in the ufc male or female
2. Cardio n pace machine
3. Cute in her own way
4. Even though she's a girl she's aggressive in both the build up & the fight itself

Nothing to not like except her power, she's one of the most fun fighters to watch, you just hate watching women fight.

Beats Claudia twice and beats KK and Laturno (spelling) but has no world class wins. Stfu scrub

Man, but Valentina will be world class win (mma)....her first 11 oponnents she defeated in mma have combined record 3 -13...Even Cyborg's record looks more competitive. Lets Valentina make her own story in UFC without parasitzing on JJ. She will be good without it.

1. She seems like a nice person in real life.
2. She can look somewhat attractive when not cutting weight or dressing like a teenage thug.
3. She easily gets under the opponents' skin and is very competitive.
4. Great aggressive striking with an intent to hurt the opponent.
5. She has beaten the crap out of Esparza.

She's boring, hard on the eyes, and annoying. But you can't deny her talent. She's one of only a few women to show some competence in the striking department.

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

Your victimhood is showing.

Last edited:
1. Best striking in the ufc male or female
2. Cardio n pace machine
3. Cute in her own way
4. Even though she's a girl she's aggressive in both the build up & the fight itself

Nothing to not like except her power, she's one of the most fun fighters to watch, you just hate watching women fight.

That's laughable. White knights and their silliness.

That's laughable. White knights and their silliness.
More people like Brendan Schaub and people will belive she can defeat Mayweather. I love her, she is very talented, but people are far from reality sometimes. And you shouldn't mix wmma with guys mma, like you never do it in sport like tennis. Sure some girls are more technical and more fun to watch than guys, but Serena Williams will lose 6-0, 6-0 to every ranked player.

she actually knows how to strike, constant activity in there, dominant, and idk she's just likable.

i actually enjoy watching joanna, not those usual garbage WMMA bum fights.

i dont consider any of the females elite aside from cyborg tbh.

GOAT of WMMA (She would destroy Ronda, and most of the people Cyborg has fought are cans), one of the top P4P fighters in the world as well as one of the greatest strikers in the world and she is just a straight champion: defends her belt against anyone and doesn't complain or duck fighters like a lot of the other champions

More people like Brendan Schaub and people will belive she can defeat Mayweather. I love her, she is very talented, but people are far from reality sometimes. And you shouldn't mix wmma with guys mma, like you never do it in sport like tennis. Sure some girls are more technical and more fun to watch than guys, but Serena Williams will lose 6-0, 6-0 to every ranked player.
That's funny

*gasp*

You're not supposed to say that!

Back