Can someone explain chicken and waffles to me?

Fried chicken and waffles sounds like it would give you diabetes.

I saw the KFC commercial and might seek it out to see if it's something I would like but not know otherwise.

Eating chicken with waffles is like eating pineapple on pizza.
It never made any sense.
Why should wasabi only be eaten with sushi?
I think steak tastes better with wasabi and a side of pickled ginger.
Anyways my name is saul, and that's between y'all.

Last edited:
It’s the mix you get of sweet and salty. Eat it however you want. Personally, I eat the waffles with syrup and hot sauce on the chicken.

I saw the kfc commercial for chicken and waffles. Hopefully that’s not what you had, ts. I would imagine that’s a mediocre representation of chicken and waffles.

There’s this place by my office that has chicken and waffles served with syrup and sausage gravy on the side. At first I would try to keep them seperated as I ate. Now I chop and mix it up and then pour the gravy and syrup on it as I eat. I never use my hands.

I’ve had peanut butter and jelly burger before. From Slater’s 50/50.

648eb556d93e3c62bdc74be59ac72535.jpg

As for chicken and waffles, it’s good and it works. You get a bit sweet and salty. Kinda like pork chops and jam. You don’t think it will work but those contrasting flavors work together.

Was the peanut butter & jelly burger good?

Roscoes in LA was amongst the top 5 cuntiest service experiences I’ve ever had in my life. I haven’t eaten chicken and waffles since.

One time in LA I tried going to Roscoes Chicken Waffles, and the wait was 30 minutes and I said fuck that, haven't tried eating there again.

As a lover of fried chicken , waffles, syrup, and sweet salty combos, I don't think chicken and waffles is a good combination.
Spicy fried chicken breast on a croissant with butter mayo and syrup. That's where it's at, and you can get it at BK during breakfast

Was the peanut butter & jelly burger good?

It was pretty good, the sharp cheddar and bacon with the peanut butter and jelly made it. I could only eat half through, it was just too much food. Had fries, and a bacon infused shake. It was one of those days where I felt like a real piece of shit.

Is good, they go together like lamb and tunafish.

I’ve had peanut butter and jelly burger before. From Slater’s 50/50.

648eb556d93e3c62bdc74be59ac72535.jpg
I love having peanut butter on my burgers! Haven't tried it with jelly though; I'd feel like maybe a slight glaze of fruit puree would work just as fine but without the thick sweetness of jelly?

It's drunk food. Traditionally.

That should answer most of your questions.

Roscoes in LA was amongst the top 5 cuntiest service experiences I’ve ever had in my life. I haven’t eaten chicken and waffles since.

Howlin Ray’s on the weekend does chicken and waffles. You’ll have to wait well over 2 hours though. I do have to admit their Nashville hot chicken is the best I’ve ever tasted. The chicken is godsend.

Back