Can Rockhold get Romero down in the early rounds?

In my opinion, this is what Rockhold must do to not get knocked out. Romero can close the distance very quickly and is the most dangerous and non-over the hill he has fought in quite some time.

Rockhold doesn't have a shot and relies on the double under clinch - which is rely dangerous and leaves Rockhold vulnerable if he tries to clinch when Romero strikes.

Romero also has crazy upper-body strength, so it will be difficult to get him down.

Romero is always loose and normally moves well and never really stands still, until he slows down.

Thoughts? Blackzillians aren't exactly a great team of wrestlers either...

I am predicting a 1st/2nd round ko for Romero, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets Rockhold down and pounds him out.
No he can't, but he can get ko'd.

In my opinion, this is what Rockhold must do to not get knocked out. Romero can close the distance very quickly and is the most dangerous and non-over the hill he has fought in quite some time.

Rockhold doesn't have a shot and relies on the double under clinch - which is rely dangerous and leaves Rockhold vulnerable if he tries to clinch when Romero strikes.

Romero also has crazy upper-body strength, so it will be difficult to get him down.

Romero is always loose and normally moves well and never really stands still, until he slows down.

Thoughts? Blackzillians aren't exactly a great team of wrestlers either...

I am predicting a 1st/2nd round ko for Romero, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets Rockhold down and pounds him out.

I think its the opposite.. romero has to take him down early and often for an early gnp or sub , otherwise he runs the risk of gassing and getting taken down himself later in the fight and finished

Back