Can ortegoat become a PPV star?

maybe.

decent looking guy because of the blue eyes I guess otherwise looks a bit creepy but girls are stupid and like weird shit so yea..

finishes fights

speaks Spanish

first and only to ever finish Frankie Edgar so has that unique highlight real to play over and over while hyping him up.

The problem isnt him, its his weight class and any weight below 155. Conor has been the only one to generate genuine interest from outside fans below 155. Im not hating on those guys, they have great fights. The problem is when people see (guys esp) 145 and below, the average gym dude thinks "he could probably take him" I have seen this before at PPV parties. This is the person that ordered every jon jones and lawler fight cause they are big scary dudes.

With all that said, I really hope so. He is a great fighter and well spoken.

I honestly have no clue what makes ppl draw viewers. I know acting like an asshole helps. He doesn't seem the type for that though.

He can be a star. Not to the level of some of the megastars that have competed. He has already grown in that direction over the past year and a half. It's a competitive division that with success comes the rise in stardom. If he gets the belt that will likely really launch him.

He's a fun fighter to watch imo, and if he can beat Max then I think he'll be able to draw people in as a champion without any losses so far. The only problems are that he doesn't really have an exciting personality and testing positive for steroids, that might put off some potential fans.

His skill alone should be enough, but he has to keep up the virtue signaling post-fight speeches to get noticed by the casuals.

ortega is a hypocrite jesus lover

Back