Can men further their career via appeal to women? A case study

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Moderator note: This bombed in off-topic, so trying it here. If no good - just delete.

Women use sex for everything - it's a given.
They can. It's the biology of the female relative to the male.

Does it ever happen with men?
In reverse?

I was trying to land this position at a local spa as a massage therapist, and - the employer was a women.
She's also the head supervisor there.

She's a bit of a skank, mmkay?
So - I chatted with her and, bounced - expecting to hear good things.

When I made contact again - she wouldn't take my call.
I dropped down.
She wouldn't see me.
Told her colleague to effectively tell me - to fuck off.

Bitch got a problem - I'm thinking.
But - bitches normally pull that shit when - they're possibly a little frustrated - you know, sexually.

So - I give it a couple weeks, then snake my way in to a meet with her, by telling the dude at reception my name is, "Mohamad".

When he called her, he just said, "there's a guy, here to see you".

So - I get face to face with her, at last.

We get to talking.
She's pulling all the usual butthurt womanly shit - she's undoubtedly a skank, but she's not a dumbass either, I can tell from her verbal manner.
She's the manager at a busy spa for a reason.

So she's passing me off with all these bullshit excuses.
"Oh - we've taken on new staff. Oh, our time table wouldn't suit you. Oh, blah blah blah".

Eventually, I see my opening.

Now, she's sat down at a swanky reception desk.
I'm stood over her, hands on the table - staring her the fuck out of it.

I unzip my jacket a little further, then lean in close and give it, "listen - if it's just a case of timetable difficulties I mean - I can work with you on that".

Then stare at her with the "fuck me" eyes.

Her eyes go a little wider, she stares back for a minute then - probably not wanting to compromise professionalism, breaks contact but, for the first time she starts giving it, "you know what, give me your number, I'll talk with personnel management, get back to you. See what can happen".

When I'm leaving - I can't help myself.
She's a skank, so I'm basically like, "kthnxbye" - which I have no doubt irked her, cause you know how chicks like to be fawned on.

So - what I'm basically offering her, as a means to placate her - is fucking.

Fucking her pussy.

Turning her minge into hamburger meat.

Giving her an all access tour of pound town.

There's no sense of personal "nice'ness" - if that makes sense.
Purely, the sticky icky.

I don't really hear of guys pulling this off successfully with regularity.

I'm sure it has happens but, normally it's the chicks that play the "let's get sweaty" card.

The proof will be, in the proverbial puddin' pop.

If she gives me thumbs up and takes me on, then yes - I'm potentially using sex as a lever, over a woman.

If not then - well - I tried.

But theoretically - how do you predict this situation turning out??

She's due to call me on Monday so, I got two days to make the prediction.

Post pics of said skank and keep us posted.

I unzip my jacket a little further, then lean in close and give it, "listen - if it's just a case of timetable difficulties I mean - I can work with you on that".

You showed her your cleavage?

Mods should move this fan fic shit to tumblr

This massage therapist job must pay $150,000+, otherwise I’m sure you wouldn’t be giving such a fuck.

Are you asking whether or not being attractive will help a man in life?

Aren't you the guy that got fired for touching the body of an elderly woman while you were giving her a massage? I'd say you probably can't sleep your way to the top.

Lol, what did I just read...
tenor.gif

1 data point is not sufficient

We need every Sherdogger with a female supervisor or interviewer to try out suggestive behavior on them.
Let your slut flag fly, men of Mayberry!

Don't forget to report back on the results.

Yeah, but oh of you are outwardly gorgeous. I'm average looking, but my spirit and eyes make women want to have sex with me. It doesn' elevate their status, because I'm not a typical beautiful person, so they (historically) try to secretly do naughty things with me, and then act VERY resentful towards me if I don't reciprocate. Just had that, actually.

Why would need to appeal to our secretaries to advance our career?

5089fa574a4e471b39196f8f80b977b1--madmen-anti-religion.jpg

Moderator note: This bombed in off-topic, so trying it here. If no good - just delete.

Women use sex for everything - it's a given.
They can. It's the biology of the female relative to the male.

Does it ever happen with men?
In reverse?

I was trying to land this position at a local spa as a massage therapist, and - the employer was a women.
She's also the head supervisor there.

She's a bit of a skank, mmkay?
So - I chatted with her and, bounced - expecting to hear good things.

When I made contact again - she wouldn't take my call.
I dropped down.
She wouldn't see me.
Told her colleague to effectively tell me - to fuck off.

Bitch got a problem - I'm thinking.
But - bitches normally pull that shit when - they're possibly a little frustrated - you know, sexually.

So - I give it a couple weeks, then snake my way in to a meet with her, by telling the dude at reception my name is, "Mohamad".

When he called her, he just said, "there's a guy, here to see you".

So - I get face to face with her, at last.

We get to talking.
She's pulling all the usual butthurt womanly shit - she's undoubtedly a skank, but she's not a dumbass either, I can tell from her verbal manner.
She's the manager at a busy spa for a reason.

So she's passing me off with all these bullshit excuses.
"Oh - we've taken on new staff. Oh, our time table wouldn't suit you. Oh, blah blah blah".

Eventually, I see my opening.

Now, she's sat down at a swanky reception desk.
I'm stood over her, hands on the table - staring her the fuck out of it.

Then stare at her with the "fuck me" eyes.

Her eyes go a little wider, she stares back for a minute then - probably not wanting to compromise professionalism, breaks contact but, for the first time she starts giving it, "you know what, give me your number, I'll talk with personnel management, get back to you. See what can happen".

When I'm leaving - I can't help myself.
She's a skank, so I'm basically like, "kthnxbye" - which I have no doubt irked her, cause you know how chicks like to be fawned on.

So - what I'm basically offering her, as a means to placate her - is fucking.

Fucking her pussy.

Turning her minge into hamburger meat.

Giving her an all access tour of pound town.

There's no sense of personal "nice'ness" - if that makes sense.
Purely, the sticky icky.

I don't really hear of guys pulling this off successfully with regularity.

I'm sure it has happens but, normally it's the chicks that play the "let's get sweaty" card.

The proof will be, in the proverbial puddin' pop.

If she gives me thumbs up and takes me on, then yes - I'm potentially using sex as a lever, over a woman.

If not then - well - I tried.

But theoretically - how do you predict this situation turning out??

She's due to call me on Monday so, I got two days to make the prediction.

I predict you won't post pictures

Real ballers can get loot from bitches without a job at all.

;)

Your story is embarrassing.

I rented an apartment to a guy many years ago. He worked with my sister at a facility that had about 150 to 200 female employees. Almost every one of them would have dropped whatever they were doing to have sex with him. My wife and all of her friends and sisters thought he was hot. He shot a 400 pound black bear (unusually big); women pretended that they were interested in hunting so that they could talk to him. He meets an attractive woman (first woman he encounters), marries her, has two kids. He never had any idea. He was very nice and very polite; I guess he thought they were all just being polite.

Back