Can McGregor last a round with Lando?

yeah i love lando but everyone knows that conor would be too much for him, especially if he wants to block shots with his face again.

anyone saying otherwise is just having some fun, or hates conor.
Naa, personally am a fan of both fighters. Still, Lando full camp n all, can fuq a man up plain simple. Conor is a GREAT champion, but absolutely anything can happen in a fight that's 25 mins long bruv.

Thank you @scorpipede my bruva. No more ice & snow....for now. 60ish degrees here in NYC already @7:55am
Was just in NY for work, amazing weather, didnt need to wear anything more than suit jacket the whole week and yesterday was like 21 celcius.. in feb?? Wow.

Was just in NY for work, amazing weather, didnt need to wear anything more than suit jacket the whole week and yesterday was like 21 celcius.. in feb?? Wow.
Oh bruv, we are loving this awesome weather, im out n about as we speak. Gotta take advantage

Whos has lando beat? Has he even beat a top 10 guy?

Oh bruv, we are loving this awesome weather, im out n about as we speak. Gotta take advantage
Im back in montreal already.. its not bad but its certainly not that beautiful spring weather that north east USA is getting right now.

<{boneytears}>

Naa, personally am a fan of both fighters. Still, Lando full camp n all, can fuq a man up plain simple. Conor is a GREAT champion, but absolutely anything can happen in a fight that's 25 mins long bruv.
yeah, just being realistic.

i get everyones just having fun with the lando stuff/hype.

He's a great talent for sure, I hope he fights alot this year, so he can build his name and legacy. You think you could take Vannata ?
If I did nothing but train for the next three years under a great coach--hell no!!!

It would be nice to see Lando, full camp, against another top contender. The more we see, the more he'll show.

Lando would make Conor look like an amateur, a really slow one at that. Lando by groovy KO in the first or second.

Whos has lando beat? Has he even beat a top 10 guy?
Do you know a green short notice Lando almost finished the second best (or the best) LW? Feed McGregor to Ferguson, he would finish the irish midget in one round

Lando would make Conor look like an amateur, a really slow one at that. Lando by groovy KO in the first or second.
Not sure if you're joking. Some guys can beat Conor, but make him look like an amateur, slow? I'd have to disagree with that.

I think Lando will be ranked by spring 2018. He puts on exciting fights and they are already pushing him putting him on the main card and keeping him pretty active with fight offers. I hear Ido Portal is even studying his grooviness. People outside the L.O.G. can sense his greatness.

LanGOAT by flying arm bar by mid 2019.

Do you know a green short notice Lando almost finished the second best (or the best) LW? Feed McGregor to Ferguson, he would finish the irish midget in one round
So your claim that lando easily beats conor is because he had a war with ferguson? Makes literally zero sense. You dont know how ferguson would do against conor.

i hope the lando train doesn't crash anytime soon, i have no idea though

So your claim that lando easily beats conor is because he had a war with ferguson? Makes literally zero sense. You dont know how ferguson would do against conor.
Off course I don't. McGregor has not beaten any elite LW except Alvarez who is a midget and arguably lost all the split decision fights according to people here

Last edited:
Off course I don't. McGregor has beaten any elite LW except Alvarez who is a midget and arguably lost all the split decision fights according to people here
"Alvarez who is a midget". Listen to youself, man! So funny to hear kids refer to killers as "midgets" and such. Oh, the delusions of self grandeur!!! Entertaining to say the least. You will grow out of it with a little more life experience though. And once the hormones balance out. We've all been there...

Back