Can McGregor last a round with Lando?

I knew Lando was absolutely nasty way before he fought Tony, but when he came out like that, it was like "yep...this is the GOAT prince we were promised". And just to think he had no camp and did that to the #1 fighter in the world. You simply dont see fighters living in the matrix like that.
Exactly, How do you defeat a undefeated UFC LW #1 contender , on short notice, and do it in extremely impressive fashion???? You dont, unless your special in some way. Lando is special bruv. Just watch, he will make the LW division realize there is a new warrior in town and his name is El grooviness , Señor Lando Vannata!!! shite,,,,,he already made that aware to all LW's by beating on Feguson who is one of The most dangerous LW's in the planet in hand to hand combat (mma)

Last edited:
Ye

Yeah, I rewatched the video. He's incredible, a fighter I will pay to see fight again for sure. But I do see Conor landing some big shots on him. Lando has really great movement to watch, and his head movement is good at times, but he does seem to overcommit in some sequences and lose the head movement in the process. It would be a really intense fight to watch; I certainly hope it happens.
Pls keep in mind , he fought El Cucuy on short notice , so maybe he wasn't moving his head at times or looked sluggish mabye, but this guy after a full camp should be on point in every mma dept. Lando wins via TKO against Teymur imo, than its up the ladder to fight the top contenders again.

Lando beat El Fakn Cucuy, he BEAT HIS ARSE guys, he did it in impressive fashion, a #1 contender. El Cucuy was scared of by many LW's, many have him outclassing Khabib in their upcoming fight. Lando keeps on the path he is on, he will be up,against the Irishman himself in no time!!!!!!!! WAR LANDO VANNATA

I wonder what the odds were when Lando vs Ferguson fight came about. Lando +29.90 to Ferguson's -0.03 I'd imagine lol. I also would've still bet I Vannata, at least 400k

Pls keep in mind , he fought El Cucuy on short notice , so maybe he wasn't moving his head at times or looked sluggish mabye, but this guy after a full camp should be on point in every mma dept. Lando wins via TKO against Teymur imo, than its up the ladder to fight the top contenders again.[/QUOTE
Great point. He looked so good that I forget he fought on short notice. Guy's a beast. The fact that he looks like a guy I could beat up makes him all the more impressive. Haha. I'd have to say he's one of the more exciting fighters in the UFC at the moment, and a very difficult puzzle to solve for anyone in the division.

I doubt it.
He probably loses.

Yeah but also maybe Lando's style is to take one shot to give one also he has T-rex arms compared to Conor it would be Jab city all day maybe Conor would go back to his Ido portal movement and spinning shit that he use to do alot before he stated spamming his punches
Well, I would have to say I don't think he has a take-one-to-give-one style about him. That would definitely not be to his (Groovy's) advantage, IMHO.
Yeah but also maybe Lando's style is to take one shot to give one also he has T-rex arms compared to Conor it would be Jab city all day maybe Conor would go back to his Ido portal movement and spinning shit that he use to do alot before he stated spamming his punches

Pls keep in mind , he fought El Cucuy on short notice , so maybe he wasn't moving his head at times or looked sluggish mabye, but this guy after a full camp should be on point in every mma dept. Lando wins via TKO against Teymur imo, than its up the ladder to fight the top contenders again.
Great point. He looked so good against Ferguson in their match that I forget he had so little time to prep.

Great point. He looked so good against Ferguson in their match that I forget he had so little time to prep.
I also get a kick out of the fact that he looks like a guy I could beat up. Haha. What a great talent.

The real question ....................... who wins Lando v. Platinum Mike ............. just thinks about makes haid splode!

I also get a kick out of the fact that he looks like a guy I could beat up. Haha. What a great talent.
He's a great talent for sure, I hope he fights alot this year, so he can build his name and legacy. You think you could take Vannata ?

Regardless of the bias one way or the other, I want this fight to happen more than any possible matchup in any division.

The real question ....................... who wins Lando v. Platinum Mike ............. just thinks about makes haid splode!
Lmao, I know, Completely Splizode

Back