Can Jones’ fans read???

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What’s so hard to comprehend, the guy got busted with roids in his system which disqualifies him from being a goat! He had low T readings, then another failed test and then another; it also means he is out of the goat debate! What part of this writing is so hard to understand? Can someone tell me what’s the problem here?

The problem is that you are salty.

They don't care how many times he gets busted. lol

Well once all of time ends we can get around to deciding who the greatest really was.

He took roids and he won.

Let me repeat. He won.

Don't let the Jones trolls get you down bro.

They know deep down in their bum souls he's a filthy rat.

OFVsZuK.png

What’s so hard to comprehend, the guy got busted with roids in his system which disqualifies him from being a goat! He had low T readings, then another failed test and then another; it also means he is out of the goat debate! What part of this writing is so hard to understand? Can someone tell me what’s the problem here?

trace amounts on the day of the fight do not eliminate him from anything...and having low t is typical after a hard training camp...google it...

Have you forgotten your audience? 1/2 of Sherbros are basement dwelling fanboys. Another 1/4 are teenagers who got into MMA to watch Brock Lesnar. That leaves 1/4 of educated fans who agree with you that PED offenders cannot be in GOAT discussions.

Dude you have turned that horses corpse into a fine red pulp, find a new one to beat

They are illiterate. Not to mention that most of them are not the brightest coin in the fountain. Even for Sherdog standards.

Jon Jones is the only guy who can create new levels of low, we thought he plateaued after hit and running a pregnant lady on drugs, then he pops for a plethora of steroids acts a fool, pops again for ever more illegal substances, gets banned by USADA then he snitches on fellow UFC fighters and suddenly is able to fight for the title. You literally couldn't come up with better anti-hero.

The problem?

It's not for you to decide. Jones is considered one of the GOATs by his peers, actual fighters. Your option doesn't really matter. Sherdog is fun but nobody really cares.

Feel free to make more threads about it though player.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back