Can Iz be a victim too?

and i actually did win. I didnt carry that fukn bag.
You think it was bad then.
We had to deal with these cunts that couldn't pull their weight and now they have Joes all hopped up on estrogen and getting their dicks cut off.
Play gay chicken with those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, breh. You aren't gonna win.:(
Be a tranny's bag boy, breh.

Last edited:
right. at your earliest convenience ask a marine if he's a marine or a sailor.
Marines were born out of the navy. yes.
Marines don't do a sailor's job and sailors can't do a marine's job.

Lets nip that one right here.

I know people from all the branches of the military. I've even known a few that tried out seal school and didn't quite make the grade. Marines aren't all the same just like people aren't all the same. They work very closely with the Navy during non combat deployments as well.

You really thought I was asking that question seeking knowledge huh?

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid;More

• (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

I know people from all the branches of the military. I've even known a few that tried out seal school and didn't quite make the grade. Marines aren't all the same just like people aren't all the same. They work very closely with the Navy during non combat deployments as well.

You really thought I was asking that question seeking knowledge huh?

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid;More

• (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

don't care why you were asking. just telling you.

It seems everybody thats in here thats actually served seems to agree with me.
Strange.

Most people in here arent denying women might be largely useless in the branch of the military you served in.

They are point out that

1. your grievance was a trivial matter

2. being block headed about it resulted in nothing beneficial for you.

don't care why you were asking. just telling you.

Droopy02_dhedey1.png

You're really just coming across as the guy that disobeyed orders and had to do far more extra work than help his fellow soldier out right quick. Sounds like you didn't learn chain of command.

The Marines I saw back around '04 treated their females like shit just like we were treated. I respected and admired that.

So you'll lay down your life for my freedom but won't lift a finger for chivalry or teamwork. Got it
Chivalry? This is the military. This aint vacation.

Stay behind your keyboard if this is how you think the world works.

You think it was bad then.
We had to deal with these cunts that couldn't pull their weight and now they have Joe's all hopped up on estrogen and getting their dicks cut off.
Play gay chicken with those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, breh. You aren't gonna win.:(
Be a tranny's bag boy, brehs.

I got out right before all the gay shit kicked off. I can't even imagine whats going on now.
One time I asked a genuine question during one of these sensing sessions they used to call em whenever something like gay marriage or trans stuff was a big deal in the news. and I asked if they are ending dont ask dont tell. right.....and you can be openly gay. great. but what about kids in basic. my little brother was joining. Does my little brother have to shower with dudes that wanna smash. that seems strange and unfair. Can I shower with females now. Can we go all starship trooper style?

didnt go well. lol

You seem like the spunky type that catches a headshot in the first scene. I like this movie.

This thread reminded me of all the females in basic training going to sick call and coming back on crutches before ruck marches and long runs.

With that said, there are several female soldiers I've worked with who are squared away and could match the average male soldier physically, and certainly put some shitbag males to shame.

As for your case, probably wasn't worth the hassle.

How does chivalry work on the battlefield?

"No, I insist. You take the first shot, ma'am"

No. Military didn't want me due to a skin condition i had when i was younger (eczema). I suppose it was for the best, who knows where i'd be now if i had been able to join.

Why would eczema keep you out of the military?

This thread reminded me of all the females in basic training going to sick call and coming back on crutches before ruck marches and long runs.

With that said, there are several female soldiers I've worked with who are squared away and could match the average male soldier physically, and certainly put some shitbag males to shame.

As for your case, probably wasn't worth the hassle.

maybe to you. fair enough. more than worth it to me.

I met a female drill instructor that beat all the men in the Battalion on the men's scale. and she got my total respect. So they do exist. but for every one of those there's 1,000 laying around, busting tape and getting waived cuz they had a baby 6 years ago. and for the record, im against females and males who can't pull their weight. just more frustrating, when its a female. cuz a shitbag male will get his shit pushed in. and she wont.

What double standard? If you accept that women are physically weaker than men, there is no double standard.
I'm surprised to read a remark like that from a guy who identifies as the resident feminist. Actually, if you accept that women are generally physically weaker then it definitely IS a double standard. They're being held to a different standard because of their gender.

I'm surprised to read a remark like that from a guy who identifies as the resident feminist. Actually, if you accept that women are generally physically weaker then it definitely IS a double standard. They're being held to a different standard because of their gender.

That's not what "double standard" means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back