Can I go running without running shoes?

As long you don't get any aches, you should be fine. Unfortunately for me, I need a good pair of running shoes that is design more for stability (Brooks adrenaline gt).

Well where are you running? A track? A beach? Road?

Your going to need a good pair of shoes for running in almost every case

I suggest you buy a good pair of running shoes, it is worth every penny.

You can for a short period of time, any significant duration will will probably bruise the bottom of your feet. What duration and frequency were you thinking; and what experience do you have?

You can for a short period of time, any significant duration will will probably bruise the bottom of your feet. What duration and frequency were you thinking; and what experience do you have?
Can I go running bare foot?

Can I go running bare foot?
Exactly the same post as before.

You can't go from nothing to running 10k, 5 days a week for a month and not expect an injury. If you plan on doing 5k 3 times a week, good shoes might make the difference between an injury or not

Barefoot or minimalist shoe running, you have to build up from very small distances. Unless your serious about barefoot running as an activity, I wouldn't recommend it

Exactly the same post as before.

You can't go from nothing to running 10k, 5 days a week for a month and not expect an injury. If you plan on doing 5k 3 times a week, good shoes might make the difference between an injury or not

Get some vibram five fingers, they look stupid, but they are great for running

Sometimes i go running barefoot fo strengthen the tendons in the feet. Only for 3-4km though to not overdo it. Anything >=5km I think a good pair of shoes is a must. Mine is Nike air max +

you're willing to invest the time and money for mma but don't own a pair of running shoes?

fs_233094_a

What are some good running shoes?

You can run in anything or nothing.

Poor people all over the world run in whatever they have and run well, you'll be fine.

It's a cool luxury to buy specific shoes for each activity, but it's not necessary.

Back