Can I beat CM Punk?

Your good, but CM Punk is a black belt in WWE, which is scary.
Shit didnt take that part into account. Should I study the GTS just incase he tries to pull it out in the later rounds?

Dude I was not letting somebody get away with saying punk is a better athelete then me. He better at a lot of things but that's the one imma hold till the death. I honestly just thought more people would vote against me or roast me but so far everyone has been nice :(

You guys have changed, this isnt the sherdog i know. When did you guys get so soft?
lol you seem pretty cool and take criticism well. i am not sure many here would front to that and give you shit. and no-one really has. its the blatant dickheads and trolls who get shredded.

i bet you have a big ego. but so fucking what hey, who cares, I'm sure the chicks dig it. good luck to you.

but yeh Punk could also literally be your father so maybe try picking imaginary fights with someone closer to your own age. 155 pounds - i'd like to see you VS. my boy Dan Hooker.

Shit didnt take that part into account. Should I study the GTS just incase he tries to pull it out in the later rounds?
You need to move to a trailer and start your 2 year journey with music background and training montage, then its 50[50 but you might lose he also is a Wizard, second degree.

A lot of mitt work isn't just the combinations you throw, it has a ton to do with the guy holding mitts understanding your range and timing and vice versa. An experienced fighter and a life long coach who've never worked together before can look like total garbage the first few times they work together. On top of that, the real point I was making was can you get that stuff of accurately in a fight, when someone is trying to defend and punch back. Some guys, no matter how good in practice, just can't.
100% agree with this. Pad chemistry takes time. That being said all those combos are how I fight, they're ingrained in my head and fact is most of it follows a basic premis. Defend, attack, roll right, cross hook cross. And while basic i find it a formula that is fairly effective in fights. Most of our attacks off the defense end with a cross which most of the time prompts the opponent to throw a left hook, so easy roll to the cross hook cross finish.

I got you TS. Many said it already, CM Punk BJJ might be a problem for you, but I see you punching him out first. You're younger, quicker, and sherdogger! haha :)

Any who, hope Dana books it!

lol you seem pretty cool and take criticism well. i am not sure many here would front to that and give you shit. and no-one really has. its the blatant dickheads and trolls who get shredded.

i bet you have a big ego. but so fucking what hey, who cares, I'm sure the chicks dig it. good luck to you.

but yeh Punk could also literally be your father so maybe try picking imaginary fights with someone closer to your own age. 155 pounds - i'd like to see you VS. my boy Dan Hooker.
Dan Hooker would FUCK me up. Like I might be able to spare boxing with him (I spar ranked pros... Not winning rounds or anything but I survived) but in MMA he could literally rape me in that octogon and I'm not sure how much I could do about it.

Oh and I used to be fat and unpopular for like the first 16 years of my life. Only in my senior year when I lost weight and got some money is when people liked me so trust me when I say my ego is very much in check. I am finally confident in myself though, used to be depressed as shit.

i Know I’ve been trying
Dude I was not letting somebody get away with saying punk is a better athelete then me. He better at a lot of things but that's the one imma hold till the death. I honestly just thought more people would vote against me or roast me but so far everyone has been nice :(

You guys have changed, this isnt the sherdog i know. When did you guys get so soft?

Oh dude this place has gone soft ! I’ve been trying to get roasted posting my fights for months and everyone’s nothing but cool as hell. I’m a super heavyweight and have heard like two fat jokes(one guy said my stomach looked like cow utters in the clinch <45>)

Fuck was hoping to open up as the underdog so I could drop some extra coin on myself
No bookie worth his salt would have you as a betting underdog. Lmao. Not against Punk. He sucks. You would murder him. The only way you lose is if you choke and fold under pressure. Cm Punk does have the big lights and big crowd experience.

i Know I’ve been trying

Oh dude this place has gone soft ! I’ve been trying to get roasted posting my fights for months and everyone’s nothing but cool as hell. I’m a super heavyweight and have heard like two fat jokes(one guy said my stomach looked like cow utters in the clinch <45>)
Super heavyweight? Guess I know which fighter NOT to ask about roadwork tips

After clowning punk and basically guaranteeing he gets killed in the first round for his next fight i was promptly told by my friend that CM punk would probably beat me in a fight.... This did not sit well with me, in any event I took a short video before class doing some warm up pads with my coach. Im coming off a couple of lengthy injuries (Lower Back, Nose and knee) so im definitely more then a little rusty but I figured some sort of video is better then none. So who do you got sherdog? I got 10$ riding on this that you guys pick me so dont let me down sherbros!!!

EDIT: For those asking about my other experience, I took Gold in white belt for nogi in an Accenssion and GTA classic, Bronze in a grappling industys event and 4 in the NoGi provincials, that was all 2 years ago. I hold my own with the high level high school wrestlers in my gym (All College Bound wrestlers), and I have a 2-1 record in Muay Thai.

You would murk him bruv

Punk is training with guys that could beat you easily so it all depends how quickly he has been learning.

I'd assume he's lose though.

If you maintain any sort of distance control whatsoever you would 'ish' him with whatever you wanted until you felt like landing a fight ending haymaker.

Lmao at people saying punk has ground game or good enough takedowns to get the fight there. CM Punk has heart for doing this but if he didn't have a name he would never be sniffing these opportunities based on his skill level imo. Also remember CM punk doesn't really train. He disappeared from his last camp for weeks without telling anyone he was leaving or why and when he returned he said he had to make sure Vince wouldn't sue him for using his walkout song.

Whereas TS actually trains...

Even sherdog usually has an idea what happens when someone who trains fights someone who doesn't. We shouldn't forget all of that because one of them is (mis)labeled as a UFC fighter.

Your friend probably only trolled you with that to try to convince you to do boxing full time.

Err, hate to break it to you but cm punk has been training experts quite a bit of time now with the expectation of fighting in the ufc again. And, not mention cm punk being a pro wrestler for a number of year before that.

So, it really wouldn’t be surprising if he beats some dude posting on the ufc page on sherdog, no matter how many vids you have of yourself hitting pads.

Yeah this is so lopsided i think its safe to say you guys just got me an easy 10$
Bruv, the only thing I saw that may be a flaw is when your padwork trainer would throw a hook, when you ducked under it was slow. Other than that, your punches would put Punk to SLIZEEP

Dan Hooker would FUCK me up. Like I might be able to spare boxing with him (I spar ranked pros... Not winning rounds or anything but I survived) but in MMA he could literally rape me in that octogon and I'm not sure how much I could do about it.

Oh and I used to be fat and unpopular for like the first 16 years of my life. Only in my senior year when I lost weight and got some money is when people liked me so trust me when I say my ego is very much in check. I am finally confident in myself though, used to be depressed as shit.
Believe in yourself , improve yourself like you are, and you will achieve greatness bruva. Good luck to you and your career yeh!! Hell, I have faith in you

Back