Can i ask a question?about protein powder

orca

P4P #1 Machida fan
@Brown
Reaction score
So ive been working out for 5 months.ive seen development but i havent tried protein powders/protein shake or whatver they call that.is it effective? Will ur muscles grow and develope rapidly if u use this stuff?

How do u use it? B4 or after working out thanks in advance

Usually have it after training but it's pretty much steroids.

Read the FAQs. Moving to diet/nutrition.

So ive been working out for 5 months.ive seen development but i havent tried protein powders/protein shake or whatver they call that.is it effective? Will ur muscles grow and develope rapidly if u use this stuff?

How do u use it? B4 or after working out thanks in advance

Some studies have shown protein shakes to be more effective taking it before a workout. Either way shakes will help get extra protein in your daily diet. But the quality of the protein in a shake is no better than the quality of the protein in food, so don't expect shakes to do anything special other than helping you get more protein.

Some studies have shown protein shakes to be more effective taking it before a workout. Either way shakes will help get extra protein in your daily diet. But the quality of the protein in a shake is no better than the quality of the protein in food, so don't expect shakes to do anything special other than helping you get more protein.
Thanx for the reply and info.i might just stick to eating eggs haha

Don't forget to eat the eggs Rocky Balboa style haha

raw eggs are one of my more preferred sources of protein / fats actually.

Protein powder tends to create more Insulin resistance than I would like so I tend to avoid It.

Everyone's different.

raw eggs are one of my more preferred sources of protein / fats actually.

Protein powder tends to create more Insulin resistance than I would like so I tend to avoid It.

Everyone's different.

I prefer to cook my eggs but I have drank raw eggs many times when I've been in a hurry.

I prefer to cook my eggs but I have drank raw eggs many times when I've been in a hurry.
theres a sort of "glow" that comes with raw eggs that you don't get from cooking them I find. Gotta make sure they're local, pastured / allowed to roam on grass and Ideally from a small farm tho. Eating eggs raw from the supermarket is risky

theres a sort of "glow" that comes with raw eggs that you don't get from cooking them I find. Gotta make sure they're local, pastured / allowed to roam on grass and Ideally from a small farm tho. Eating eggs raw from the supermarket is risky

Fortunately, I have a coworker who is a farmer and raises chickens that he allows to roam around. He does feed them fermented grains but they also are able to eat whatever they find on their own in the grass or dirt.

Back