Can GSP do what Tim Kennedy did?

He's not going to be much bigger than when he fought Shields. Probably 192 in the cage. Bisping is not a heavy hitter and GSP takedowns come from a blast double usually. He's not going to be working takedowns from the clinch. He Will use his jab and kicks from range to create openings for the double.
And like I said
He will probably get the odd double but Bisping is and always has been like a cat
He will bounce back up and that will wear on the 4 year off rusty GSP
He will get a takedown or two early on
But Bisping will take over
Do you realise how big Bisping is? Mate I've met him in real life he's huge (in relation to george)
He used to fight at 205.
How can you be so confident on GSPs takedowns when he's never come close to fighting at 185, we have no clue what he can do here

I've Never seen gsp fight at 185 and neither have you

Gas tanks disappear quicker when your trying to take down a huge man
Getting hit off a huge man
GSP was going to vacate his belt and enter the 2012 Olympics in wrestling for Canada. He's not getting gassed of grappling.

Plus Johnny Hendricks was bigger then Bisping is and GSP did fine. Watching that fight live I gave it to GSP 48-47. Rewatching it I give GSP 49-46.

Plus when he fought Alves, Alves was huge and stepped into the ring about 200 pounds.

Both those guys hit harder then Bisping.

I think length more then weight will give GSP problems. GSP's jab is one of his main weapons and Bisping could neutralize it. And if GSP goes into a heavy kick game I can see Bisping taking him down.

Prime Ultra wrestler GSP could definitely do it, but not this version. I am worried for him.

GSP was going to vacate his belt and enter the 2012 Olympics in wrestling for Canada. He's not getting gassed of grappling.

Plus Johnny Hendricks was bigger then Bisping is and GSP did fine. Watching that fight live I gave it to GSP 48-47. Rewatching it I give GSP 49-46.

Plus when he fought Alves, Alves was huge and stepped into the ring about 200 pounds.

I think length more then weight will give GSP problems. GSP's jab is one of his main weapons and Bisping could neutralize it. And if GSP goes into a heavy kick game I can see Bisping taking him down.
Bisping hits harder than Alves and Hendricks just by being a middleweight. Bisping knocked Andy down, ko'd Rockhold and can kill GSP.

Sorry dude I can't take you on when your talking about things from 2012

This is 2017
He's had four years off
USADA is in
He looked absolutely awful in his last fights
We know flat out what we get from Bisping, gas tank, takedown defence on point AND better boxing

It's cool though man, please bet GSP up and make him a bigger favourite
I love money

Bisping hits harder than Alves and Hendricks just by being a middleweight. Bisping knocked Andy down, ko'd Rockhold and can kill GSP.
Dude no.

Hendricks was definitely bigger then Bisping. And still is considering he missed weight at MW.

And how many times has Alves been caught using a weight cutting agent.

Bisping is taller then Hendricks and Alves but not bigger weight wise and that counts in punching power.

Not to mention up until the Rockhold rematch Bisping was thought as pillow fisted.

Hendricks knocked out the unknock outable Jon Fitch.

Sorry dude I can't take you on when your talking about things from 2012

This is 2017
He's had four years off
USADA is in
He looked absolutely awful in his last fights
We know flat out what we get from Bisping, gas tank, takedown defence on point AND better boxing

It's cool though man, please bet GSP up and make him a bigger favourite
I love money
Bisping looked way worse in his last fight. And plz bet on Bisping so it will cost me less for GSP.

5 years ago this who won this fight isn't even a question.

Dude no.

Hendricks was definitely bigger then Bisping. And still is considering he missed weight at MW.

And how many times has Alves been caught using a weight cutting agent.

Bisping is taller then Hendricks and Alves but not bigger weight wise and that counts in punching power.

Not to mention up until the Rockhold rematch Bisping was thought as pillow fisted.

Hendricks knocked out the unknock outable Jon Fitch.
That Hendricks no longer exists. GSP is weaker and this last Bisping was rocking Hendo on the feet and had him running scared.

And like I said
He will probably get the odd double but Bisping is and always has been like a cat
He will bounce back up and that will wear on the 4 year off rusty GSP
He will get a takedown or two early on
But Bisping will take over
Do you realise how big Bisping is? Mate I've met him in real life he's huge (in relation to george)
He used to fight at 205.
How can you be so confident on GSPs takedowns when he's never come close to fighting at 185, we have no clue what he can do here
My information is based on fighter testimony bisping is a 185lb fighter. He was chubby at 205. There is a reason he dropped down. And GSP is one of the strongest guys at 170 when it comes to grappling. Listen to Chael talking about going with GSP on two different occasions. He out grappled Chael who is a 185 lb fighter and has fought at 205 as well. Chael is not a team mate and has no reason to boost GSP.

Bisping looked way worse in his last fight. And plz bet on Bisping so it will cost me less for GSP.

5 years ago this who won this fight isn't even a question.

It's 2017 my friend though

My information is based on fighter testimony bisping is a 185lb fighter. He was chubby at 205. There is a reason he dropped down. And GSP is one of the strongest guys at 170 when it comes to grappling. Listen to Chael talking about going with GSP on two different occasions. He out grappled Chael who is a 185 lb fighter and has fought at 205 as well. Chael is not a team mate and has no reason to boost GSP.

Chael talks a lot of shit
He is not a valid source

I don't give a flying fuck

That kinda size advantage with a skill set is non comparable

Think.. the 9/10 times BJ thought he was a WW

Nah. Even your comparison is off. BJ Penn is nothing like GSP.

What's interesting is that GSP and Kennedy seem very similar in size.

XVomi1U.jpg

I don't give a flying fuck

That kinda size advantage with a skill set is non comparable

Think.. the 9/10 times BJ thought he was a WW
plus murica

There is no way GSP is becoming an Army Ranger, not a chance.

What's interesting is that GSP and Kennedy seem very similar in size.

XVomi1U.jpg
Jesus Christ. That pic is going to end up on some kind of mulletsgalore type site someday. Wow is that ever a stupid looking pic.

Jesus Christ. That pic is going to end up on some kind of mulletsgalore type site someday. Wow is that ever a stupid looking pic.

I agree, it's got some serious cheese happening. However, it does match Kennedy and GSP together very well in terms of size.

I agree, it's got some serious cheese happening. However, it does match Kennedy and GSP together very well in terms of size.
i just wish it gave you a better length comparison between their patent oxfords. holy hell they are dressed like people from new jersey circa 2004.

Back