Can fury still be a factor?

It's fair that Tyson gets shit for what he has done. Totally fair. He has said some absolutely stupid shit, done some absolutely stupid shit.

In my own personal opinion I do kinda like him though. At least I find him entertaining at press conferences. And I do think that it would be good to see him come back. In best case scenario he could do it. But it does remain to be seen after the shit show that was the last couple of years.

I hope he does well in his comeback that's all I can say. Sure he's been a total ass hat of a human.

Still makes me kinda lol though.

It's fair that Tyson gets shit for what he has done. Totally fair. He has said some absolutely stupid shit, done some absolutely stupid shit.

In my own personal opinion I do kinda like him though. At least I find him entertaining at press conferences. And I do think that it would be good to see him come back. In best case scenario he could do it. But it does remain to be seen after the shit show that was the last couple of years.

I hope he does well in his comeback that's all I can say. Sure he's been a total ass hat of a human.

Hes a piece of shit but he cracks me up as well.

The short answer is yes, but whenever I feel like saying "if he's this" or "if he's that" I feel more convinced that he won't be.

The same applied to a "Motivated BJ Penn" or a "Chuck has that look in his eyes."

Is that Fury's dad in the background? The man looked like a shaved and tanned gorilla.

Some of his views are laughable. I can’t abide prejudice and ignorance but then this fella is s boxer, not a role model.

That Aside I do think he’s s character and I’ve become a bit of a fan. He’s a better boxer than many give him credit for, and in reality the HW division needs him. We have 2 guys who will likely clear everyone else out. I honestly think that fury with his skills and enourmous size is the only guy currently that can change things. Still a big if but he just needs to get back in the ring now and stop talking about it

Back