Can fury still be a factor?

I'm not going to watch it again...ever

So i will take it that you are correct, although when i watched the fight, i thought Fury was lucky to get the win
Yea. I wont either. Dont get me wrong it wasnt good to watch. But fury did win.

Its amazing to me how much credit Fury gets lol. I truly do not understand it.

Its amazing to me how much credit Fury gets lol. I truly do not understand it.

It's truly mind-blowing.

His best and basically only significant win was the worst fight of the decade.

Then he doped/juiced/coked/cheeseburgered his way out of ever fighting again and somehow he ends up being a modern era great who can come back and save the division as soon as his 2 year ban for ANABOLIC STEROIDS is up.

What in the fuck.

It's truly mind-blowing.

Then he doped/juiced/coked/cheeseburgered his way out of ever fighting again and somehow he ends up being a modern era great who can come back and save the division as soon as his 2 year ban for ANABOLIC STEROIDS is up.

What in the fuck.
Ive never seen anything like this. Hes talked about as if he was a generational talent and just had a short layoff lol.

Fury beat the man Wladmir Klitschko. He's the linear champion of the world. Who gives a fuck about steroids?

So Fury is still a factor despite his apparent vacation from the sport. When he returns, it would be excellent to see him vs. guys like Wilder or Joshua. See how those fights play out.

He's the linear champion of the world. Who gives a fuck about steroids?

Pretty much everyone.

Some guys get a pass for weight cutting drugs or weed or but actual anabolic steroids in a weight division where you can legit pack on 20 or 30 pounds of pure muscle is serious shit. Which is why he was banned for two fucking years.

It's truly mind-blowing.

What in the fuck.

Fury moved well for a big guy. Wilder has power but poor technique and AJ has stamina issues.

Fury beat the man Wladmir Klitschko. He's the linear champion of the world. Who gives a fuck about steroids?

So Fury is still a factor despite his apparent vacation from the sport. When he returns, it would be excellent to see him vs. guys like Wilder or Joshua. See how those fights play out.
Ya man. Who cares about steroids, cocaine, alcohol, weight gain, mental issues, layoffs.

None of that matters. Fury is the most talented fighter ever and none of those things will hinder him.

Must be why he ducked the fuck out of a rematch with Wlad lol.

Well if Anderson could do it in MMA why Fury can't do it in boxing. I like Tyson Fury style he is very good in defense

MMA is not very deep, and really no weeding out process. Basically any guy with no career options can go into MMA.

When he returns, it would be excellent to see him vs. guys like Wilder or Joshua. See how those fights play out.
when he returns against someone with a heartbeat, it will be excellent to see him laid out on the canvas.

when he returns against someone with a heartbeat, it will be excellent to see him laid out on the canvas.
Wladmir Klitschko was the man. Then Tyson beat him. Gotta give him credit there.
eFvRKcP.gif

Wladmir Klitschko was the man. Then Tyson beat him. Gotta give him credit there.
no one is saying he didn't beat him. what we're saying is that it was a shitty fight in which neither guy did anything, not some prodigious performance.

but you're literally ignoring the fact that he was busted for steroids, and spent the next two years coking himself out of his mind and getting morbidly obese. show me an athlete in any sport who came back from a comparable situation, and beaten top opponents upon his return. it doesn't happen because to be at the top, you need to work hard and live like an athlete. he does neither.

when he returns, he will fight a bum and probably win. but as soon as he gets a competent opponent, i expect him to get laid the fuck out, for two reasons: number one, he isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be, despite beating wladimir, and number two, because he's a fat, bipolar cokehead with schizophrenia.

no one is saying he didn't beat him. what we're saying is that it was a shitty fight in which neither guy did anything, not some prodigious performance.

but you're literally ignoring the fact that he was busted for steroids, and spent the next two years coking himself out of his mind and getting morbidly obese. show me an athlete in any sport who came back from a comparable situation, and beaten top opponents upon his return. it doesn't happen because to be at the top, you need to work hard and live like an athlete. he does neither.

when he returns, he will fight a bum and probably win. but as soon as he gets a competent opponent, i expect him to get laid the fuck out, for two reasons: number one, he isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be, despite beating wladimir, and number two, because he's a fat, bipolar cokehead with schizophrenia.
I hear ya, it's a hard road back for the man, but... I don't know, I still find Tyson Fury likeable. And btw, I don't care if a fighter tests positive for anything. They shouldn't test them, imo. Bad for the fighters. Bad for the fans. Bad for the sport.

Fury returns to form, it's good for the division, which has never looked worse imo. Who is there? Joshua, Wilder, then who?
tumblr_llhglhW0IF1qekszro1_500.gif

@James Baller it would be a lot easier to reply to you if you didn't post the disgusting gif every time. come on, man. i don't want to look at that shit.

and lol at testing for steroids devalues the sport. yeah, it's not the cheaters that devalue it, it's the rule enforcers.

luis ortiz is old, but he's still there. povetkin, if he can stay clean for a month. parker is pretty good... daniel dubois is on his way to fucking some people up, in a few years. i'm sure there are others. the HW was never really that deep, but it isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

HW is better right now than it has been in ages.

Say what you want about Fury and his drugs, but at least he didn't fuck up a potential fight of the year (GGG/Canelo) lol.

Im not a Fury fan, but Joshua has a solid boxing technique, Wilder is wild with power, and Fury is an awkward style...sadly these 3 seem the best we have at heavyweight to watch.

Say what you want about Fury and his drugs, but at least he didn't fuck up a potential fight of the year (GGG/Canelo) lol.

Im not a Fury fan, but Joshua has a solid boxing technique, Wilder is wild with power, and Fury is an awkward style...sadly these 3 seem the best we have at heavyweight to watch.
Uhhh he did fuck up the rematch with Wlad.

Fury returns to form, it's good for the division, which has never looked worse imo. Who is there? Joshua, Wilder, then who?

What the fuck?

You legit think the division has never looked worse?

This is the best the heavyweight division has been in a fucking decade. There are lots of great fights to be made right now with lots of great fighters who all have a shot at beating each other. Unless you are one of those idiots who discounts anyone with a loss.

Back