Can Fedor somehow get it done in this tournament of bums?

I saw a picture last week and Mir looked WAY better then he did at the previous Bellator show I thought....

Mir by Technical Submission. Been a while since he snapped something.
Won't need to snap anything. Fedor will tap, or be ko'd by something he should see coming. The little footage of Fedor's more recent camps looks bad

Yeah but Mir? I have no doubt Fedor would have Zulu’d Mir back in BOTH of their primes.

Nowadays....ehhhhh.....Losing to fat Chael would at least be in a very gentle, hug/blanket way.

I don’t know....both options are lose...loose...if you know what I mean.
Hahaha that’s true. Chael will be gentle. Mir mostly will be a KO or an arm ripped off. But who knows maybe fedor mir ends up like mir-arvloski...

Mir is always dangerous! People constantly seems to forget this.

Fedor can beat obese Mir easily, assuming he follows a sensible gameplan.

But Chael P. will be his biggest test to date.

I think he’ll lose his first or second fight

Fedor is so far past his prime it's a faded memory so yeah I see him getting ko'd by fat Mir.

Won't need to snap anything. Fedor will tap, or be ko'd by something he should see coming. The little footage of Fedor's more recent camps looks bad

Where is this footage? Would like to see.

Call me crazy or an eternal optimist, but Mir is not Mir of the past and I see Fedor getting by him (as I watch in person). Chael is very beatable, and would be fun to see. Meathead, well he (Fedor) would be the underdog, but if he scrambled faster in the first fight, he could've won. So, I'm not counting him out yet.

Would be a great way to end a great career, huh?

I am the biggest Fedor fan out there but hope is dwindling after his last couple of outings....

Is there any way he can go “classic” Fedor and get it done against these jokers that he would have gone thru in one night back in the day?

Please someone...anyone... tell me there is some light ahead....

Fedor could scrape his way through. He isn't submitting anyone, but he could knock people out.

Fedor is a bum these days. So no.

Mitrione, Chael & Bader would all beat him.

Fedor could scrape his way through. He isn't submitting anyone, but he could knock people out.
Idk....possible but not likely. He has lost his amazing recovery and reflexes.

I just hope for the best, stars align right for once.

I hope he wins against Mir just to see the spectacle that is Fedor vs Sonnen.

Mir is being underrated in this tournament. He went on a bad losing streak but you have to consider that it was against a murderer's row and he was the underdog in every fight. JDS, Cormier, Barnett, Reem, Arlovski, Hunt. All of those guys are currently ranked in the top 10 except for Arlovski and that fight was during Arlovski's resurgence when he was on the verge of getting a title shot. Ask yourself how well any of these other fighters in the tournament would do against those guys. If Mir were fighting the bums that Fedor and Mitrione have been he'd be on a win streak too. You can look at Mir's last 8 fights and see the two times he took a step down in competition he got a first round KO. I don't think that's a coincidence. I think he has had a similar skill level the past few years, the problem is he's been fighting guys much better than him and losing fights he is supposed to.

Fedor is a shell of his former self and getting hurt by every clean punch these days. Sonnen is too small and vulnerable to submissions. Mitrione has no ground game and seems to be getting rocked in every fight now. I think the finals is gonna be Mir v. Bader and I'm not sure who wins that one.

The only bum in this thing is Fedor.

shut it, united scum

all jokes aside, none of them are bums, they're just past it

apart from meathead, he's the most dangerous HW in the world, obviously

they’re gonna have to deal with the embarrassment of Chael Sonnen winning a 30-27 UD against fedor in the semi finals.
i dont see why this would be an embarrassment to be honest. Chael is actually a verry good fighter. even now in the twilight of his career.

i dont see why this would be an embarrassment to be honest. Chael is actually a verry good fighter. even now in the twilight of his career.
I wouldn’t find it embarrassing, but the fedor fanboys clinging onto his pride days certainly would lose their minds if sonnen beat him.

This is kinda implied you fool.....

regardless, the Last Emperor deserves VASTLY more respect than the Big Countrys, Meatheads and Mo’s....No matter what he does here on out.

Respect!?!?!?

Roy Nelson has fought vastly superior fighters than Fedor...

Big Country has many losses, but has some high quality wins as well.

The guy has earned respect.

Respect!?!?!?

Roy Nelson has fought vastly superior fighters than Fedor...

Big Country has many losses, but has some high quality wins as well.

The guy has earned respect.
3a458b07b378b45fa63b21d1e0ccfec8.gif

Back